Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

Haha apparently Mr.Corleone did know more. Can't stop laughing my sides hurt.

 

Is that the best you can do? :lol2: Still not something I want to take back... Pitino (and Jurich) thought it was the right thing to allow Chane to continue. Chane wasn't mature enough to handle his last chance, and it bit him in the rear.

 

And if your sides hurt, it's probably because you're full of... Well, you know.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it is my opinion that you are being dishonest by saying you had as much of a problem with it while he was at UK as you do now. To each his own. :thumb:

 

So not only do you take the word of a man you admit "exaggerates" ( code word) , you basically call another poster a liar to defend Pitino. Comedy gold. But a good life lesson Deuce if you know somebody "exaggerates" probably best not to take them at their word.

The UL fans defending Pitino are about as pitiful as those Dems defending Obama.

 

:lol: :lol:

 

Come on now, mtnref. Let's not go too far. :lol:

Is that the best you can do? :lol2: Still not something I want to take back... Pitino (and Jurich) thought it was the right thing to allow Chane to continue. Chane wasn't mature enough to handle his last chance, and it bit him in the rear.

 

And if your sides hurt, it's probably because you're full of... Well, you know.

 

Keep trusting Pitino and you will continue to look like an :deadhorse:

Yep. This thread is a perfect example of why everyone (and rightfully so) hates UK basketball fans. Just an embarrassment.

 

 

Perfect examples. :thumb:

So not only do you take the word of a man you admit "exaggerates" ( code word) , you basically call another poster a liar to defend Pitino. Comedy gold. But a good life lesson Deuce if you know somebody "exaggerates" probably best not to take them at their word.

 

Yes, I let the basketball coach at a major University handle the issues on his team the way he, the AD and the President of the University want to. Who am I to tell them different? EVERY poster on this board does the same, the only problem arises when that coach works in Louisville.

Keep trusting Pitino and you will continue to look like an :deadhorse:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

You might wanna look in the mirror buddy. :lol2:

Yep. This thread is a perfect example of why everyone (and rightfully so) hates UK basketball fans. Just an embarrassment.

 

Having fun with Louisville fans is an embarrassment ? Why should I care what other fans think. I don't take sports that serious.

Yes, I let the basketball coach at a major University handle the issues on his team the way he, the AD and the President of the University want to. Who am I to tell them different? EVERY poster on this board does the same, the only problem arises when that coach works in Louisville.

 

Exactly because #Louisvilledoesntexisit

Yes, I let the basketball coach at a major University handle the issues on his team the way he, the AD and the President of the University want to. Who am I to tell them different? EVERY poster on this board does the same, the only problem arises when that coach works in Louisville.

 

No doubt. It's pretty sad that grown men get such joy from a young man potentially ruining his future because he's incapable of staying out of trouble. And it's all because of the school he attends. I guess I'll just never understand it. :idunno:

Having fun with Louisville fans is an embarrassment ? Why should I care what other fans think. I don't take sports that serious.

 

Obviously. :lol: :lol:

No doubt. It's pretty sad that grown men get such joy from a young man potentially ruining his future because he's incapable of staying out of trouble. And it's all because of the school he attends. I guess I'll just never understand it. :idunno:

 

 

It's the referee's fault.

Exactly because #Louisvilledoesntexisit

 

#ApparentlyNeitherDoesGrammar

Or you have absolutely no ground to stand on' date=' as usual, and are just running off at the mouth, as usual.[/quote']

 

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.