Behanan is a changed man

Michael Corleone

Haha apparently Mr.Corleone did know more. Can't stop laughing my sides hurt.

Is that the best you can do? :lol2: Still not something I want to take back... Pitino (and Jurich) thought it was the right thing to allow Chane to continue. Chane wasn't mature enough to handle his last chance, and it bit him in the rear.

And if your sides hurt, it's probably because you're full of... Well, you know.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is my opinion that you are being dishonest by saying you had as much of a problem with it while he was at UK as you do now. To each his own. :thumb:

So not only do you take the word of a man you admit "exaggerates" ( code word) , you basically call another poster a liar to defend Pitino. Comedy gold. But a good life lesson Deuce if you know somebody "exaggerates" probably best not to take them at their word.

Is that the best you can do? :lol2: Still not something I want to take back... Pitino (and Jurich) thought it was the right thing to allow Chane to continue. Chane wasn't mature enough to handle his last chance, and it bit him in the rear.

And if your sides hurt, it's probably because you're full of... Well, you know.

Keep trusting Pitino and you will continue to look like an :deadhorse:

So not only do you take the word of a man you admit "exaggerates" ( code word) , you basically call another poster a liar to defend Pitino. Comedy gold. But a good life lesson Deuce if you know somebody "exaggerates" probably best not to take them at their word.

Yes, I let the basketball coach at a major University handle the issues on his team the way he, the AD and the President of the University want to. Who am I to tell them different? EVERY poster on this board does the same, the only problem arises when that coach works in Louisville.

Yes, I let the basketball coach at a major University handle the issues on his team the way he, the AD and the President of the University want to. Who am I to tell them different? EVERY poster on this board does the same, the only problem arises when that coach works in Louisville.

Exactly because #Louisvilledoesntexisit

No doubt. It's pretty sad that grown men get such joy from a young man potentially ruining his future because he's incapable of staying out of trouble. And it's all because of the school he attends. I guess I'll just never understand it. :idunno:

Or you have absolutely no ground to stand on' date=' as usual, and are just running off at the mouth, as usual.[/quote']

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.