Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

But why call Rick a hypocrite if they are fine with how he handled the situation? I'm not a UL fan and I don't have a problem with how Rick handled the situation. He bent over backwards for Behanan as I hope a coach would do for my kid. They finally got to the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not sure why that is such a bad thing.

 

What about the suspended indefinitely player who played against UK?

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for the record, I DESPISE Rick Pitino(Rodrick Rhodes.....:no:) and as of March I hate UL almost as much as UK but for all of that hatred I don't have any beef with how they handled Behanan from day one. It is what it is and Behanan made his own bed. Behanan can only blame himself.

What about the suspended indefinitely player who played against UK?

 

You do know what indefinitely means, right?

I really don't think many people on here understand what the term "indefinite" means....

Still waiting on you to call out Urban for flip flopping or lying about suspending his player for the Michigan State game.

 

I know this was meant for JA but I think Urban is Pitino's equal when it comes to "exaggeration" ( code word).

And for the record, I DESPISE Rick Pitino(Rodrick Rhodes.....:no:) and as of March I hate UL almost as much as UK but for all of that hatred I don't have any beef with how they handled Behanan from day one. It is what it is and Behanan made his own bed. Behanan can only blame himself.

 

I'll put this on the record as well. Should I put under what UKM just put on the record.

How many of you criticizing Rick have kids?

Have you ever taken something away from them as punishment? Did you lay down ground rules they would have to follow to get it back? Should it have been left up to the neighbor down the street , who has no idea what goes on in your house, to decide if your child gets the thing you take away back? Of course not. And it's absolutely ludicrous for anyone to sit here and criticize Pitino for how he has handled Behanan.

I really don't think many people on here understand what the term "indefinite" means....

 

It's how I'm going to define my name I'll need tomorrow.

How many of you criticizing Rick have kids?

Have you ever taken something away from them as punishment? Did you lay down ground rules they would have to follow to get it back? Should it have been left up to the neighbor down the street , who has no idea what goes on in your house, to decide if your child gets the thing you take away back? Of course not. And it's absolutely ludicrous for anyone to sit here and criticize Pitino for how he has handled Behanan.

I don't have any that I know of and I'll criticize Rick for the way he ties his shoes if needed because it's fun.

He changed his mind after thinking it through and suspended one of his best lineman for a championship game like all the non OSU fans/haters wanted! That's it get Gruden on the phone...

 

So he flip flopped. Isn't that what you are criticizing Pitino for doing?

I'll put this on the record as well. Should I put under what UKM just put on the record.

 

 

Shouldn't be too hard. I've mentioned multiple times on here how Pitino did Rodrick Rhodes was one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen done to a college basketball player. I never liked him before that and after that I realized he is a horrible human being. I also waited the allotted sympathy time before I told the entire world how I really feel about Kevin Ware and his weak bone structured leg. Drink milk, Smokey!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

If you haven't figured out by now I'm going to tell you how I really feel about an issue then well......here's your sign.....:lol:

I don't have any that I know of and I'll criticize Rick for the way he ties his shoes if needed because it's fun.

 

 

And some people don't care how stupid they make themselves look.

You do know what indefinitely means' date=' right?[/quote']

 

It's an undetermined amount of time that is generally a few weeks to months in the sports world.

 

How long was the UL player suspended....?

It's an undetermined amount of time that is generally a few weeks to months in the sports world. How long was the UL player suspended....?

 

An indefinite period.

An indefinite period.

 

How long was he suspended?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.