Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

Yeah but it's embarrassing because the mocking that you're doing makes no sense.

 

If I got embarrassed from silly comments I make on a message board I'd have major issues. It's all good. A couple of the guys disagreeing with me will be back to agreeing with me in the political forum in a few hours. :dancingpa

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys must be off work today.

This thread is a train wreck, I want to look away but I can't. Just finding myself reading all the new posts.

This thread is a train wreck, I want to look away but I can't. Just finding myself reading all the new posts.
\

It's like the painting of Kramer on Seinfeld.

This thread is a train wreck, I want to look away but I can't. Just finding myself reading all the new posts.

 

Choo Chooo

If I got embarrassed from silly comments I make on a message board I'd have major issues. It's all good. A couple of the guys disagreeing with me will be back to agreeing with me in the political forum in a few hours. :dancingpa

 

Not this guy. We disagree there also. :lol:

 

 

#ObamaSystem

 

Naw, Washington. Siva's dad is going to look after him.

 

I am hoping you aren't being derogatory here.

Not this guy. We disagree there also. :lol:

 

 

#ObamaSystem

 

At least we agree on the best rehab states.

I am hoping you aren't being derogatory here.

 

Just making light of the marijuana laws in Washington and Colorado.

This thread is a train wreck, I want to look away but I can't. Just finding myself reading all the new posts.

 

I was feeling this, too, but couldn't find the right words. Well said.

I am hoping you aren't being derogatory here.

 

Relax. Making fun of Washington being a pro-pot state just like Colorado and Siva being from Washington. You know I am pretty blunt(no pun intended).

 

You'll know when I am being derogatory. I won't hide it. :lol:

 

Relax. Making fun of Washington being a pro-pot state just like Colorado and Siva being from Washington. You know I am pretty blunt(no pun intended).

 

You'll know when I am being derogatory. I won't hide it. :lol:

 

I guess I admire the guy. With his son's help, he climbed out of addiction. So, I thought maybe you were inferring that he was still an addict.

I guess I admire the guy. With his son's help, he climbed out of addiction. So, I thought maybe you were inferring that he was still an addict.

 

Nope. Had no clue until you just now told me. I'm a Duke fan remember? I don't know backstories for anyone not Duke related and barely know theirs. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.