Behanan is a changed man

Michael Corleone

Yeah but it's embarrassing because the mocking that you're doing makes no sense.

If I got embarrassed from silly comments I make on a message board I'd have major issues. It's all good. A couple of the guys disagreeing with me will be back to agreeing with me in the political forum in a few hours. :dancingpa

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got embarrassed from silly comments I make on a message board I'd have major issues. It's all good. A couple of the guys disagreeing with me will be back to agreeing with me in the political forum in a few hours. :dancingpa

Not this guy. We disagree there also. :lol:

#ObamaSystem

Relax. Making fun of Washington being a pro-pot state just like Colorado and Siva being from Washington. You know I am pretty blunt(no pun intended).

You'll know when I am being derogatory. I won't hide it. :lol:

I guess I admire the guy. With his son's help, he climbed out of addiction. So, I thought maybe you were inferring that he was still an addict.

I guess I admire the guy. With his son's help, he climbed out of addiction. So, I thought maybe you were inferring that he was still an addict.

Nope. Had no clue until you just now told me. I'm a Duke fan remember? I don't know backstories for anyone not Duke related and barely know theirs. :lol: