Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

You mean like Carlos Hyde only missing the San Diego State, Buffalo and California games. He was back when needed.

 

:lol2: :popcorn:

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean like Carlos Hyde only missing the San Diego State' date=' Buffalo and California games. He was back when needed.[/quote']

 

Yes a player who was actually suspended and missed multiple games for an allegation that he was NEVER charged with lol. He missed a chance at the Heisman for simply being at the wrong place. Your on roll today LCRW lol. Keep bringing it..

Hold on and I'll try and find it on the record somewhere.

 

You should probably look for the "Log Out" button while you're at it. :lol2:

PJ Hairston was suspended indefinitely, the UL guy Rick was mad at then rotated him in because UL had no answers lol. It's a tough line to walk in Louisville, you could be suspended for almost a week down there at any point in time.

You should probably look for the "Log Out" button while you're at it. :lol2:

 

I would but I found on the "record" that I'm needed on this site.

Yes a player who was actually suspended and missed multiple games for an allegation that he was NEVER charged with lol. He missed a chance at the Heisman for simply being at the wrong place. Your on roll today LCRW lol. Keep bringing it..
Point being he was back when needed. And it is you're. :lol: I'll keep brining it as long as you keep throwing those stones while living in the glass house in Columbus.
I would but I found on the "record" that I'm needed on this site.

 

Whoever told you that was exaggerating (code word).....

Point being he was back when needed. And it is you're. :lol: I'll keep brining it as long as you keep throwing those stones while living in the glass house in Columbus.

 

You got me man what can I say Urban is suspending guys in Cbus even when he says he won't and when they haven't even done anything wrong.

Go away for a night and I miss all the fun. These last couple of pages have been hilarious to read.

 

The amount of "hate" or whatever you want to call it is sad. Looks like part of the 18% of the UK fan base is out and about this morning.

 

JA and Lipton Bash no offense to you guys because more often than not you all are good posters but I don't get the agenda you have this morning. There hasn't been a point to your back and forth with Deuce. Just let it be and move on because you're just losing more and more credibility as UK fans on here.

Whoever told you that was exaggerating (code word).....

 

:lol2: :thumb:

You got me man what can I say Urban is suspending guys in Cbus even when he says he won't and when they haven't even done anything wrong.
Is this a different Urban Meyer? Can't be the same one you're defending. http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2010/10/27/urban-meyer-slammed-again-for-chris-rainey-decision/

 

 

 

http://thebiglead.com/2010/10/13/chris-rainey-reinstated-what-happened-to-urban-meyer-wanting-his-players-to-respect-women/

Whoever told you that was exaggerating (code word).....

 

Nice. But you caught me in my best Ricky impersonation. I was trying to exaggerate. I'll keep practicing. :isurrender:

Go away for a night and I miss all the fun. These last couple of pages have been hilarious to read.

 

The amount of "hate" or whatever you want to call it is sad. Looks like part of the 18% of the UK fan base is out and about this morning.

 

JA and Lipton Bash no offense to you guys because more often than not you all are good posters but I don't get the agenda you have this morning. There hasn't been a point to your back and forth with Deuce. Just let it be and move on because you're just losing more and more credibility as UK fans on here.

I live in Michigan so I consider myself 100% of the fan base up here ( I get the 18% reference I was a member then ). There is no hate, I just like to mock Louisville or Kobe any chance I get . I find it amusing.

I live in Michigan so I consider myself 100% of the fan base up here ( I get the 18% reference I was a member then ). There is no hate' date=' I just like to mock Louisville or Kobe any chance I get . I find it amusing.[/quote']

 

Yeah but it's embarrassing because the mocking that you're doing makes no sense.

Go away for a night and I miss all the fun. These last couple of pages have been hilarious to read.

 

The amount of "hate" or whatever you want to call it is sad. Looks like part of the 18% of the UK fan base is out and about this morning.

 

JA and Lipton Bash no offense to you guys because more often than not you all are good posters but I don't get the agenda you have this morning. There hasn't been a point to your back and forth with Deuce. Just let it be and move on because you're just losing more and more credibility as UK fans on here.

"For the record " , my point was to stir the pot. With the amount of replies you can call me Tom Cruise because Mission Accomplished.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.