Behanan is a changed man

Michael Corleone

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like Carlos Hyde only missing the San Diego State' date=' Buffalo and California games. He was back when needed.[/quote']

Yes a player who was actually suspended and missed multiple games for an allegation that he was NEVER charged with lol. He missed a chance at the Heisman for simply being at the wrong place. Your on roll today LCRW lol. Keep bringing it..

Yes a player who was actually suspended and missed multiple games for an allegation that he was NEVER charged with lol. He missed a chance at the Heisman for simply being at the wrong place. Your on roll today LCRW lol. Keep bringing it..
Point being he was back when needed. And it is you're. :lol: I'll keep brining it as long as you keep throwing those stones while living in the glass house in Columbus.

Point being he was back when needed. And it is you're. :lol: I'll keep brining it as long as you keep throwing those stones while living in the glass house in Columbus.

You got me man what can I say Urban is suspending guys in Cbus even when he says he won't and when they haven't even done anything wrong.

Go away for a night and I miss all the fun. These last couple of pages have been hilarious to read.

The amount of "hate" or whatever you want to call it is sad. Looks like part of the 18% of the UK fan base is out and about this morning.

JA and Lipton Bash no offense to you guys because more often than not you all are good posters but I don't get the agenda you have this morning. There hasn't been a point to your back and forth with Deuce. Just let it be and move on because you're just losing more and more credibility as UK fans on here.

You got me man what can I say Urban is suspending guys in Cbus even when he says he won't and when they haven't even done anything wrong.
Is this a different Urban Meyer? Can't be the same one you're defending. http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2010/10/27/urban-meyer-slammed-again-for-chris-rainey-decision/

http://thebiglead.com/2010/10/13/chris-rainey-reinstated-what-happened-to-urban-meyer-wanting-his-players-to-respect-women/

Go away for a night and I miss all the fun. These last couple of pages have been hilarious to read.

The amount of "hate" or whatever you want to call it is sad. Looks like part of the 18% of the UK fan base is out and about this morning.

JA and Lipton Bash no offense to you guys because more often than not you all are good posters but I don't get the agenda you have this morning. There hasn't been a point to your back and forth with Deuce. Just let it be and move on because you're just losing more and more credibility as UK fans on here.

I live in Michigan so I consider myself 100% of the fan base up here ( I get the 18% reference I was a member then ). There is no hate, I just like to mock Louisville or Kobe any chance I get . I find it amusing.

I live in Michigan so I consider myself 100% of the fan base up here ( I get the 18% reference I was a member then ). There is no hate' date=' I just like to mock Louisville or Kobe any chance I get . I find it amusing.[/quote']

Yeah but it's embarrassing because the mocking that you're doing makes no sense.

"For the record " , my point was to stir the pot. With the amount of replies you can call me Tom Cruise because Mission Accomplished.