Behanan is a changed man

Michael Corleone

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

You caught me... I wish he'd play more man to man instead of zone. Drives me crazy...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

That doesn't make sense though. Why should he have to call him out? Should I call out Coach K because of Lance Thomas or Corey Maggette? I don't get why UL should be held to a higher standard than any other school. I know why you guys are saying the stuff you say(#haters) but I don't understand the PR assault on UL and on TheDeuce because he rolled with the punches. That doesn't make sense to me.

OK, fair enough. What exactly should we call him out for? In what specific way, if you had to pick one this morning, should be condemn Pitino? We'll make this really easy. Give me a statement, in quotes, and I'll tell you whether or not its co-signable and take the time to tell you why it is or isn't.

Yeah, 2 is real tight lipped. Kid never speaks his mind. Like in all those football threads, where he mindlessly praises the play-calling.

That doesn't make sense though. Why should he have to call him out? Should I call out Coach K because of Lance Thomas or Corey Maggette? I don't get why UL should be held to a higher standard than any other school. I know why you guys are saying the stuff you say(#haters) but I don't understand the PR assault on UL and on TheDeuce because he rolled with the punches. That doesn't make sense to me.

I mean it's up to Deuce and the UL fan base if they want to call him a hypocrite or not I suppose. Obviously, UK fans have had fun with the circus in Lousiville. You can still be a UL fan and call the coach out for flip flopping or lying. Deuce is his own man he isn't owned by Rick. He's a good UL fan.

Yes you should and I'm waiting.