Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

 

You caught me... I wish he'd play more man to man instead of zone. Drives me crazy...

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day UK and UL fans are all a like except UL fans hide it better. :lol::lol: :sssh:

#ApparentlyNeitherDoesGrammar

 

The official I have nothing left to say card was played.

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

 

That doesn't make sense though. Why should he have to call him out? Should I call out Coach K because of Lance Thomas or Corey Maggette? I don't get why UL should be held to a higher standard than any other school. I know why you guys are saying the stuff you say(#haters) but I don't understand the PR assault on UL and on TheDeuce because he rolled with the punches. That doesn't make sense to me.

The official I have nothing left to say card was played.

 

In this post... :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Who's back peddling ? If your fine with all your comments not going to argue. It did provide some comedy for me this morning.:laugh:
Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

 

OK, fair enough. What exactly should we call him out for? In what specific way, if you had to pick one this morning, should be condemn Pitino? We'll make this really easy. Give me a statement, in quotes, and I'll tell you whether or not its co-signable and take the time to tell you why it is or isn't.

Calm down Deuce have a Coke and a smile. If you would call Rick out people would give you more props instead of being one of the millions of pawns out there. I know you want to call him out you just don't do it.

Yeah, 2 is real tight lipped. Kid never speaks his mind. Like in all those football threads, where he mindlessly praises the play-calling.

It's the referee's fault.

 

I live in Michigan now surrounded by Spartan and Wolverine fans. The only chance I have to throw barbs Louisville's way is on bgp. I find it all in good fun . I just pick out fans on here who never see any wrong in their school.

You want me to call out Pitino? He should have NEVER played Zach Price....

That doesn't make sense though. Why should he have to call him out? Should I call out Coach K because of Lance Thomas or Corey Maggette? I don't get why UL should be held to a higher standard than any other school. I know why you guys are saying the stuff you say(#haters) but I don't understand the PR assault on UL and on TheDeuce because he rolled with the punches. That doesn't make sense to me.

 

I mean it's up to Deuce and the UL fan base if they want to call him a hypocrite or not I suppose. Obviously, UK fans have had fun with the circus in Lousiville. You can still be a UL fan and call the coach out for flip flopping or lying. Deuce is his own man he isn't owned by Rick. He's a good UL fan.

I just pick out fans on here who never see any wrong in their school.

 

Says the UK fan.

 

Where's the Randy mashed potato face pic when I need it? :lol2:

That doesn't make sense though. Why should he have to call him out? Should I call out Coach K because of Lance Thomas or Corey Maggette? I don't get why UL should be held to a higher standard than any other school. I know why you guys are saying the stuff you say(#haters) but I don't understand the PR assault on UL and on TheDeuce because he rolled with the punches. That doesn't make sense to me.

 

Yes you should and I'm waiting.

You want me to call out Pitino? He should have NEVER played Zach Price....

 

Knew this was coming. :lol:

 

Wayne Blackshear is next. :lol:

Knew this was coming. :lol:

 

Wayne Blackshear is next. :lol:

 

:lol2: Just for you, my man.

Yes you should and I'm waiting.

 

 

You'll be waiting a very long time so don't hold your breath. You could pass out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.