Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

You could pass out.

 

What a tragedy that would be.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record Deuce is very critical of Louisville in both basketball and football. Go check game threads and update threads.

 

Also, I'm not sure why a fan should be expected to call out their team's coach? I think Cal is shady as they come, but you won't ever see me do it as long as he's at UK. :idunno:

I mean it's up to Deuce and the UL fan base if they want to call him a hypocrite or not I suppose. Obviously' date=' UK fans have had fun with the circus in Lousiville. You can still be a UL fan and call the coach out for flip flopping or lying. Deuce is his own man he isn't owned by Rick. He's a good UL fan.[/quote']

 

Still waiting on you to call out Urban for flip flopping or lying about suspending his player for the Michigan State game.

Says the UK fan.

 

Where's the Randy mashed potato face pic when I need it? :lol2:

 

I'm rarely in UK threads on this site. I think the last post I made was before the UNC game but I could be wrong . I'm to busy attacking Kobe in the pro basketball thread and enlightening people on Milton Friedman in the politics thread.

I live in Michigan now surrounded by Spartan and Wolverine fans. The only chance I have to throw barbs Louisville's way is on bgp. I find it all in good fun . I just pick out fans on here who never see any wrong in their school.

 

 

But he has seen wrong in his school. You just don't agree with what he may see as wrong or you may have missed when he has called them out. He does it on here, twitter, facebook....it's happened and it doesn't have to be to your approval for it to be valid.

You'll be waiting a very long time so don't hold your breath. You could pass out.

 

:laugh:

Still waiting on you to call out Urban for flip flopping or lying about suspending his player for the Michigan State game.

 

I am calling UM for suspending Marcus Hall against MSU when he said he wouldn't! He lied to the OSU fan base and changed his mind.

But he has seen wrong in his school. You just don't agree with what he may see as wrong or you may have missed when he has called them out. He does it on here, twitter, facebook....it's happened and it doesn't have to be to your approval for it to be valid.

 

But I'm always right ?

But I'm always right ?

 

And then you woke up...

I mean it's up to Deuce and the UL fan base if they want to call him a hypocrite or not I suppose. Obviously, UK fans have had fun with the circus in Lousiville. You can still be a UL fan and call the coach out for flip flopping or lying. Deuce is his own man he isn't owned by Rick. He's a good UL fan.

 

But why call Rick a hypocrite if they are fine with how he handled the situation? I'm not a UL fan and I don't have a problem with how Rick handled the situation. He bent over backwards for Behanan as I hope a coach would do for my kid. They finally got to the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not sure why that is such a bad thing.

I am calling UM for suspending Marcus Hall against MSU when he said he wouldn't! He lied to the OSU fan base and changed his mind.

 

Changed his mind or flip flopped?

For the record Deuce is very critical of Louisville in both basketball and football. Go check game threads and update threads.

 

Also, I'm not sure why a fan should be expected to call out their team's coach? I think Cal is shady as they come, but you won't ever see me do it as long as he's at UK. :idunno:

 

I'll put that on the record .

But I'm always right ?

 

 

Of course not. All we have to do is bring up Kobe and how wrong you are pops up again. :lol:

And then you woke up...

 

I'm still half asleep this vacation has been nice.

Changed his mind or flip flopped?

 

He changed his mind after thinking it through and suspended one of his best lineman for a championship game like all the non OSU fans/haters wanted! That's it get Gruden on the phone...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.