Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

Reinstated. I know, I know it's shocking. Did I fall asleep and wake up in mid December?

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure sitting out against Pikeville really taught him a lesson

  • Author
I'm sure sitting out against Pikeville really taught him a lesson

 

I think the tight game against charleston sent him a message

I think the tight game against charleston sent him a message

 

Want to respond to my refutation of this point in the CofC thread or his one? I'd read it in either.

Also word was going around before the game on Saturday that Chane might be back Tuesday, so...

:popcorn:

  • Author
Also word was going around before the game on Saturday that Chane might be back Tuesday, so...

 

No kidding it started the day pitino said he was off the team

No kidding it started the day pitino said he was off the team

 

Why do you care? :lol2:

Could Pitino have handled this worse?

Could Pitino have handled this worse?

 

If Pitino were primarily concerned about how it comes across to fans, ie used press conferences as a tool to inform, no.

 

Since we all know that's not what he's doing in press conferences let's examine the outcome differently.

 

If he wanted to make a bunch of noise about how the team was moving on without Chane, so that he could get Behanan's attention, by all accounts it's been pretty successful.

If Pitino were primarily concerned about how it comes across to fans, ie used press conferences as a tool to inform, no.

 

Since we all know that's not what he's doing in press conferences let's examine the outcome differently.

If he wanted to make a bunch of noise about how the team was moving on without Chane, so that he could get Behanan's attention, by all accounts it's been pretty successful.

 

Good point!!! If that's true...

This was handled extremely poorly. I despise how UK gets lit up in the media for just about anything; but UL suspended Chane for about a month less than anyone expected. It's a complete joke and should receive more media attention. Fact of the matter is Louisville is not handling these situations (this and Kevin Ware's "tweet") properly, and if UK even did such like this I would be outraged for letting them get off the hook.

  • Author
Could Pitino have handled this worse?

 

Lol. Do you remember ............ Nevermind

Why do you care why I care?

 

Because I'm a Louisville fan? And Chane plays for Louisville?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.