Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

This was handled extremely poorly. I despise how UK gets lit up in the media for just about anything; but UL suspended Chane for about a month less than anyone expected. It's a complete joke and should receive more media attention. Fact of the matter is Louisville is not handling these situations (this and Kevin Ware's "tweet") properly, and if UK even did such like this I would be outraged for letting them get off the hook.
Oh?
  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Because I'm a Louisville fan? And Chane plays for Louisville?

 

That's just awesome but not sure why you are telling me that

  • Author
Oh?

 

He should have said he was suspend about a month shorter than Pitino originally sorta, maybe, suggested but of course he had his fingers crossed behind his back.

That's just awesome but not sure why you are telling me that

 

Because I was answering your question... You have yet to answer mine.

  • Author
Because I was answering your question... You have yet to answer mine.

 

I care because I'm worried about Chane and what this is teaching him

I care because I'm worried about Chane and what this is teaching him

 

1. :lol:

2. Are you implying that you know more about College Basketball, and more specifically Pitino's players, than he does?

I care because I'm worried about Chane and what this is teaching him

 

That if he fulfills his obligations he will earn what was promised?

 

Pitino says that he gave Chane a list of things he had to do for 30 days before being reinstated, and that Chane has done that.

 

Do you have inside information that the rest of us don't that says this isn't true?

  • Author
That if he fulfills his obligations he will earn what was promised?

 

Pitino says that he gave Chane a list of things he had to do for 30 days before being reinstated, and that Chane has done that.

 

Do you have inside information that the rest of us don't that says this isn't true?

 

So you are asking me what information I have that would make me think that there is a distinct possibility that Rick Pitino is being dishonest?

So you are asking me what information I have that would make me think that there is a distinct possibility that Rick Pitino is being dishonest?

 

UK fans should know that's some glass houses reasoning.

  • Author
UK fans should know that's some glass houses reasoning.

 

Are we discussing UK or Chane?

 

I agree though, Pitino was also a liar when coaching in Camelot

So you are asking me what information I have that would make me think that there is a distinct possibility that Rick Pitino is being dishonest?

 

He's asking you what information you have that indicates Chane hasn't fulfilled whatever was asked of him to be able to return...

Come back, Chane.

If anyone has followed Pitino's career, they would know he deals in extreme exaggeration and hyperbole. I take what he says with a grain of salt and just chalk it up to Rick being Rick. I wouldn't take him too literally.

If anyone has followed Pitino's career, they would know he deals in extreme exaggeration and hyperbole. I take what he says with a grain of salt and just chalk it up to Rick being Rick. I wouldn't take him too literally.

 

Has been a staple of Pitino since his days in Lexington... Only reason for the uproar about it now is because of where he coaches.

  • Author
He's asking you what information you have that indicates Chane hasn't fulfilled whatever was asked of him to be able to return...

 

Common sense, logical thinking, a history of lies.

 

So Pitino says the earliest he could expect to return is mid December and he is back on November the 12?

 

So Chane fulfilled the requirements 33 days faster than expected?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.