Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

  • Author
If anyone has followed Pitino's career, they would know he deals in extreme exaggeration and hyperbole. I take what he says with a grain of salt and just chalk it up to Rick being Rick. I wouldn't take him too literally.

 

When my kids do that we call it lying

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Has been a staple of Pitino since his days in Lexington... Only reason for the uproar about it now is because of where he coaches.

 

As it is the only reason you are defending it.

Common sense, logical thinking, a history of lies.

 

So Pitino says the earliest he could expect to return is mid December and he is back on November the 12?

 

So Chane fulfilled the requirements 33 days faster than expected?

 

So in short, nothing but your opinion? Got it...

 

Jurich and Pitino were involved in the suspension, so if he has been allowed back on the team, I think it's safe to say he fulfilled whatever requirements he had to to be reinstated.

As it is the only reason you are defending it.

 

I'm "defending" it because anybody that has followed Pitino for ANY amount of time knows he exaggerates. That is nothing new...

When Pitino says something to the context that Ware has to be an all world citizen to make it back on the team back last December, and 5 days later he's playing again. You can't expect much to come of anything severe in terms of punishment

All I'm gonna say is what is going on at UL is second class and an embarrassment to anyone who has a UL degree. Bball and football are bigger then the university itself. If you went there and didn't play those sports then who cares? It's a shame there are small kids who look up to these guys and will still ask them for autographs, when in reality I wouldn't want my kid to he anything like Pitino or Chane B. All a small part of the big picture we see on TV today making us questioning what is going on in this country? No accountability and no discipline, you can get away with anything if your hooked up.

All I'm gonna say is what is going on at UL is second class and an embarrassment to anyone who has a UL degree. Bball and football are bigger then the university itself. If you went there and didn't play those sports then who cares? It's a shame there are small kids who look up to these guys and will still ask them for autographs, when in reality I wouldn't want my kid to he anything like Pitino or Chane B. All a small part of the big picture we see on TV today making us questioning what is going on in this country? No accountability and no discipline, you can get away with anything if your hooked up.

 

Wanna take a ride to Columbus, maybe get a few tats?

  • Author
I'm "defending" it because anybody that has followed Pitino for ANY amount of time knows he exaggerates. That is nothing new...

 

So Pitino is calculated authenic

So Pitino is calculated authenic

 

Pitino is no different now, in that regard, than he was when he coached your team. Did you have an issue with it then as well?

  • Author
So in short, nothing but your opinion? Got it...

 

Jurich and Pitino were involved in the suspension, so if he has been allowed back on the team, I think it's safe to say he fulfilled whatever requirements he had to to be reinstated.

 

I'll take my opinion over Pitino's words

If anyone has followed Pitino's career, they would know he deals in extreme exaggeration and hyperbole. I take what he says with a grain of salt and just chalk it up to Rick being Rick. I wouldn't take him too literally.

 

Pretty much nailed it right here.

 

I don't care what happens with Behanan, but when this whole thing went down, very few of us thought the suspension would last very long. Just re-read the thread linked below:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/chane-behanan-kicked-263728.html

  • Author
Pitino is no different now, in that regard, than he was when he coached your team. Did you have an issue with it then as well?

 

Yes. I've never been a big fan of dishonesty. Hope I never get as comfortable with it as some are

  • Author

Btw, I'm all for giving the kid a second chance, even a third chance if it makes a difference in his life

Yes. I've never been a big fan of dishonesty. Hope I never get as comfortable with it as some are

 

Well it is my opinion that you are being dishonest by saying you had as much of a problem with it while he was at UK as you do now. To each his own. :thumb:

  • Author
Well it is my opinion that you are being dishonest by saying you had as much of a problem with it while he was at UK as you do now. To each his own. :thumb:

 

If it makes you feel better have at it.

 

I understand its tough to defend a liar.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.