Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Behanan is a changed man

Featured Replies

I'm not surprised or upset. I just like how UofL fans have subsituted the word exaggerate for lying.

 

So if Behanan had returned in December, I'm supposed to believe you wouldn't have said a word? :lol:

  • Replies 207
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, very ironic considering it's coming from the biggest Ohio State homer on the site....:lol2:[/quote

 

Yes since OSU players got banned from the school for committing non criminal offenses. Please son go back to your Oregon and Stanford loving you make it to easy for me.

  • Author
Where have you been? This is Behanan(Craig) and Ware(Smokey).

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41649[/ATTACH]

 

 

 

Keep up. I said this weeks ago. :no:

 

OK, I'm lost. ;)

  • Author
So if Behanan had returned in December, I'm supposed to believe you wouldn't have said a word? :lol:

 

Correct. I didn't say anything when that was the origional statement. I didn't say anything when he was put on double secret probation. I didn't say anything until Rick said one thing and did another.

  • Author

Did Rick really tell the players after the game Saturday that "Chane Behanen isn't walking through that door,................ until Monday"?

Where have you been? This is Behanan(Craig) and Ware(Smokey).

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41649[/ATTACH]

 

 

Keep up. I said this weeks ago. :no:

He's been in pre-rehab watching old Cheech and Chong movies

Also, very ironic considering it's coming from the biggest Ohio State homer on the site....:lol2:[/quote

 

Yes since OSU players got banned from the school for committing non criminal offenses. Please son go back to your Oregon and Stanford loving you make it to easy for me.

 

 

At this point it is still hearsay regarding any offenses committed by Behanan. And Ware for that matter.

I laugh at the UK fans who thought RP would actually keep Chane out long. Come on he made his point to the kid, time to forget about it and move on. I wouldn't want UK playing UL a man down anyway.

He played 14 minutes getting 4 points and a rebound; Hancock played

15 minutes and had 8 points

  • Author

If you want a good laugh go back and read this thread and the UofL lap dogs defending Behanen and Pitino.

The UL fans defending Pitino are about as pitiful as those Dems defending Obama.

The UL fans defending Pitino are about as pitiful as those Dems defending Obama.

 

You mean...it's awful that people want coaches to help their players succeed or move beyond their issues? Yeah, I'm pitiful.

If you want a good laugh go back and read this thread and the UofL lap dogs defending Behanen and Pitino.

 

What's funny about people wanting to give the kid another chance? The fact that you are gloating about the demise of a young player is pretty pathetic, IMO. Hopefully you feel better about yourself.

Hard to really make fun of the UL people they are so blinded about what's going on around them.

Hard to really make fun of the UL people they are so blinded about what's going on around them.

 

I can't wait to hear this insight....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.