December 31, 201312 yr And some people don't care how stupid they make themselves look. It's a message board I joined to have fun. I don't take life that serious nor others opinions of me. Every other aspect of my career is serious enough throw me a bone. Tell me the way Pitino loops those Bunny ears on his shoe laces doesn't drive you nuts. :jump:
December 31, 201312 yr How long was he suspended? I just told you. I'm not sure of the total number if days, but it fell under the indefinite definition.
December 31, 201312 yr Shouldn't be too hard. I've mentioned multiple times on here how Pitino did Rodrick Rhodes was one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen done to a college basketball player. I never liked him before that and after that I realized he is a horrible human being. I also waited the allotted sympathy time before I told the entire world how I really feel about Kevin Ware and his weak bone structured leg. Drink milk, Smokey!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't figured out by now I'm going to tell you how I really feel about an issue then well......here's your sign.....:lol: Do you thing Kevin Ware is going to train in Colorado this off season ?
December 31, 201312 yr I just told you. I'm not sure of the total number if days' date=' but it fell under the indefinite definition.[/quote'] Oh it was just a couple of days, did he miss a game?
December 31, 201312 yr Oh it was just a couple of days' date=' did he miss a game?[/quote'] I don't know if he missed a game or not. Does that change the meaning of indefinite suspension?
December 31, 201312 yr Do you thing Kevin Ware is going to train in Colorado this off season ? Naw, Washington. Siva's dad is going to look after him.
December 31, 201312 yr I don't know if he missed a game or not. Does that change the meaning of indefinite suspension? Nope not at UL, indef suspension for one player, no longer with team another player. All players were back when needed.
December 31, 201312 yr I have serious question . I want you guys to take this question 100% serious, because this is no laughing matter. Do you think Urban and ol' Ricky teach "exaggeration" (code word) courses together. I have become awe struck in the mastery they perform in their craft.
December 31, 201312 yr I have serious question . I want you guys to take this question 100% serious, because this is no laughing matter. Do you think Urban and ol' Ricky teach "exaggeration" (code word) courses together. I have become awe struck in the mastery they perform in their craft. Comes with the territory. All of the coaches have mastered their craft after they learned it from someone else.
December 31, 201312 yr Comes with the territory. All of the coaches have mastered their craft after they learned it from someone else. Haha I know . I've always wondered if coaches and politicians attend the same training.
December 31, 201312 yr Nope not at UL, indef suspension for one player, no longer with team another player. All players were back when needed. Or anywhere else... Indefinite doesn't mean a few months, days, games... It's undefined, hence the word... Do you even know the players name, or their role on the team so far this season?
December 31, 201312 yr It's an undetermined amount of time that is generally a few weeks to months in the sports world. Can you show me where in the sports world this is written, or even acknowledged?
December 31, 201312 yr Nope not at UL' date=' indef suspension for one player, no longer with team another player. All players were back when needed.[/quote'] You mean like Carlos Hyde only missing the San Diego State, Buffalo and California games. He was back when needed.
December 31, 201312 yr Can you show me where in the sports world this is written, or even acknowledged? Hold on and I'll try and find it on the record somewhere.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.