Beat the gay away.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a religious/faith service - which provides one with affirmation or the word of their God, depending on which perspective you are coming from. I saw nothing wrong wtih what he said because I can respect his perspective. When people are upfront and let me know where they stand, I have a lot more respect for that. I'd be lying if i didn't tell my six-year-old son why i was not going to buy him a pink Polo shirt because I thought it was too soft. I prefer my son to be masculine, and my daughter to play sports but be feminine off the field. I'm no way religious, but I can separate the message objectively. I don't hate gays, I just hope my kids are not. Sorry if that offends anyone. But if they were, I'd love them the same.

It's a religious/faith service - which provides one with affirmation or the word of their God, depending on which perspective you are coming from. I saw nothing wrong wtih what he said because I can respect his perspective.
Do you believe you can "beat it away" then?

I'd be lying if i didn't tell my six-year-old son why i was not going to buy him a pink Polo shirt because I thought it was too soft. I prefer my son to be masculine, and my daughter to play sports but be feminine off the field. I'm no way religious, but I can separate the message objectively. I don't hate gays, I just hope my kids are not. Sorry if that offends anyone. But if they were, I'd love them the same.
I don't want any future kids I have to be gay either. On the other hand, I don't think buying them a pink Polo shirt is going to "turn" them gay...

I don't want my kids to be gay no more than the other straight guy.

My boys don't wear pink because it is a girls color. My wife and I both discourage it.

The preacher is right about one thing. Society as a whole does laugh at boys when they dress up as girls and parents ag it on too, the kid then has to be confused at such an early age with his sponge type brain taking it all in. I guess they see it as ok to act and dress like a girl because mom allows it and it makes others laugh and they get attention.

:lol: :lol:

I saw the title and I'm still laughing. Beat the gay away? Word? Who knew it was that easy? :lol: :lol:

And then people wonder why more and more people are leaving the church.

About as easy as washing the black off.