Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat the gay away.

Featured Replies

"All scripture, inspired of God, is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice..."

 

My question then, to those who would reproach me with this verse, is the following: what is the definition of "scripture?"

Here we go..

 

Psalm 119:160 All of God's word is true

 

Matthew 5:17:18 Every jot and tittle are accurate

 

John 17:17 God's word is truth

 

Matthew 22:41-46, Letters of words are accurate

 

John 10:35 Scripture (words of God) cannot be broken

 

Matthew 4:4 words from God.

 

God inscribed two stone tablets Exodus 31:18

 

God taught moses the words to say Exodus 4:12-16

 

John 14:26 Holy Spirit guided the apostles mouth.

 

2nd Peter 1:21 Holy spirit moved Bibical authors

 

Jeremiah 30:1 God showed Jeremiah the words.

 

1st Corinthians 14:37 Paul wrote the words under Jesus's command.

 

John 10:35 Scriture (words of God) cannot be brokem.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will you please answer my question. Blue is a color associated with guys, so you have an issue with women wearing blue, correct?

 

No girls can wear whatever color, listen I am a guy, I do guy stuff, I don't wear pink. It is a two way street for girls and one lane for boys. My wife agrees that the boys don't need to wear pink, sorry but that is how it is, will he wear pink when he gets in college, maybe, but it won't be because I bought it.

Ref, what do you think about the boys photo I posted in this thread who's parents had him in a dress? It doesn't matter how old the photo is, it's old just not "ancient times". Do you also want to take a crack on who it is in the photo?

 

I won't say anything bad about the picture, I saw my papaw dressed that way as a child, and I never saw him wear pink either.

My wife agrees that the boys don't need to wear pink, sorry but that is how it is, .

 

Somewhere, HSSRB sighs.

I won't say anything bad about the picture, I saw my papaw dressed that way as a child, and I never saw him wear pink either.
So, no offense to anyone, but a boy can wear a dress but not pink?

 

TB&G was right about one thing, in the photo of the boy in the dress does look like W in the eyes, but it was FDR. Until recently pink was a color for boys and blue was for girls, it was mostly manufacturers that decided to change things, and that wasn't too long ago either. To me, it's the same garbage I hear about not wearing white after Labor Day, who decides these things? If white is okay to wear during the summer, then it's okay to wear anytime I choose. If pink was okay for guys to wear at one point, then it's okay for them to wear it now.

 

A nice article for you.

When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine

 

"In 1927, Time magazine printed a chart showing sex-appropriate colors for girls and boys according to leading U.S. stores. In Boston, Filene’s told parents to dress boys in pink. So did Best & Co. in New York City, Halle’s in Cleveland and Marshall Field in Chicago."

It is just beyond me how a book that is supposed to bring people together, teach love thy neighbor as thyself, and last but not least inspire understanding breeds such an archaic and intolerant belief. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, the most religious people I know are the some of the most hateful, judgmental, and grossly intolerant people I know. Am I legitimately the only person who believes this is backward? People take their own lives over struggles with homosexuality and some have been beaten to death because of their affection for members of the same sex. I will agree that some who claim to be gay may not be and honestly may be making a big deal out of it for attention, etc. To lump every gay person, however, into a category of people that picks to be brutalized, isolated, and made fun of is as logical as someone who would pick to be in a wheelchair.

 

You can spare yourself the time with Biblical quotes, too. I wouldn't believe God if He told me right now that people pick to be gay, nor would I believe Him that He loves them any less than He loves me.

 

By the way, formerkywrestler, nice Leviticus quote. That was classic. Re-instilling my beliefs even further than the literal interpretation of the Bible and taking everything it says as undeniable fact is downright silly.

 

Also, chalk me up as a feminine male, then as well. I have worn pink shirts.

Back in the late 80's, early 90's the softball team I played for wore black shorts with pink sliders and white & HOT PINK shirts. The chicks LOVED them and we kicked butt.

I realize Penn State football colors used to be black and pink. Times have changed. I have a pink tie. Then I met the rapper whom started the pink craze a few years ago. A rapper started this recent craze. It was a joke. He himself said he was going to do it "so that I can have all these men everywhere from the board rooms to the streets looking like bi*&^es." He told me this at an airport, while I was telling him how much of a fan of his I was. He told me the story behind it. I no longer wear my pink tie. Now many of you will say you are not doing following a trend set by a rapper when you wear pink. But remember rap is a popular form of music among kids and kids set popular culture.

^

 

Who was the rapper?

 

Not that it'll change my mind about wearing pink. Just wondering who it is.

Nevermind. I think you're taking about Camron.

 

Yeah, he won't affect me wearing pink. :lol: He had some bangers but he's not a factor into my wardrobe. Him and his pink fur coats and whatnot. :lol:

People like Lawnboy were wearing pink long before a rapper supposably started to get people to wear it as a "joke", Maybe to some of his followers.

 

People should wear what THEY want to wear, what THEY feel they feel comfortable in and look good in, and no one else should tell them otherwise. And not wear things because some celeb wears it.

Nevermind. I think you're taking about Camron.

 

Yeah, he won't affect me wearing pink. :lol: He had some bangers but he's not a factor into my wardrobe. Him and his pink fur coats and whatnot. :lol:

 

Yes, it was Cam'ron. We met at the airport in Dallas in 2005ish. Funny thing is that we grew up in Harlem about 4 blocks from each other. I remember walking down Lennox Avenue and seeing him, Mase and Big L battle against otgher crews. Cam and them would destroy the competition. Not even close.

 

He said the proof was in the Kayne song (forgot the name of it, but Pamela Lee is in the video and Kayne is acting like he is Evil Kneivel).

"Back when they thought pink polos would hurt the Roc. Before Cam got the 's*&t' to pop."

 

I ain't mad at anyone. Be you and do what ya like. I'm just a country old man and won't allow my son to wear pink. But even though I did with my tie, my son never saw me in it. Asnd if he did, I would firmly tell him, "Do as I say and not as I do, boy. And you will live a long, prosperous life."

Nevermind. I think you're taking about Camron.

 

Yeah, he won't affect me wearing pink. :lol: He had some bangers but he's not a factor into my wardrobe. Him and his pink fur coats and whatnot. :lol:

 

Don't forget the pink Range Rover he sold on Ebay.

Yes, it was Cam'ron. We met at the airport in Dallas in 2005ish. Funny thing is that we grew up in Harlem about 4 blocks from each other. I remember walking down Lennox Avenue and seeing him, Mase and Big L battle against otgher crews. Cam and them would destroy the competition. Not even close.

 

He said the proof was in the Kayne song (forgot the name of it, but Pamela Lee is in the video and Kayne is acting like he is Evil Kneivel).

"Back when they thought pink polos would hurt the Roc. Before Cam got the 's*&t' to pop."

 

I ain't mad at anyone. Be you and do what ya like. I'm just a country old man and won't allow my son to wear pink. But even though I did with my tie, my son never saw me in it. Asnd if he did, I would firmly tell him, "Do as I say and not as I do, boy. And you will live a long, prosperous life."

 

Touch the Sky-one of my favorite Kanye songs.

 

Cam has had some real bangers. I wish he was still relevant in the current scene. Probably one of the most slept on emcees ever.

 

I remember the pink Range Rover. :lol:

 

From a rap perspective it's crazy to think that at one time Mase was better than Cam but truthfully Mase can't hold Cam's jock. And even though their careers today aren't where we would have thought they should be today I'll always say Cam>Mase.

Here's a bit from a site I read on frequently:

 

 

 

You can read the rest of the article here. Some language might be NSFW, but it's an entertaining and informative read.

 

 

I love Cracked.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.