Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat the gay away.

Featured Replies

Ok, thats fine, you are entitled, But when you say its a "Wonderful book" and "The Bible is wrong", kinda confuses me. I guess you are a believer, I think...

 

I am. And to my mind, there's no denying it's a wonderful book. But where the capacity of reason God has so elected to give us has led us to certain conclusions, then the writings of a desert tribe from 3,000 years ago lose their absolute nature. Mosaic Law was excellent in its time (having any written law in a period of great chaos is a wonderful thing), but it reflects a place and time in which they knew very little. I've watched the principles of Mosaic Law constantly brushed aside as the centuries have progressed. To be certain, the fact that it is mentioned in both the Old and New Testaments makes it all the harder for believers to overcome... but I think we've reached a point where we can look at the world around us and say "This is just wrong."

  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can wear Pink all you want, go to Disney Land too so you can match with Sleeping Beautys Castle too when you get your picture.

 

I personally dont think guys should wear pink.

 

Why? Please give me one logical reason as to why guys shouldn't wear pink.

You can wear Pink all you want, go to Disney Land too so you can match with Sleeping Beautys Castle too when you get your picture.

 

I personally dont think guys should wear pink.

Oh no! I'm going to Disney World in October! Note to self: Don't pack pink shirt for Disney trip so I don't return gay.

 

BTW, the castle is pink and blue, so it's a unisex attraction. :D

 

SleepingBeautysCastle.jpg

Why? Please give me one logical reason as to why guys shouldn't wear pink.

 

Because guys who wear pink are...

Because guys who wear pink are...

 

wearing special jerseys for MLB's Mothers' Day games.

Anyone else hearing Maria from West Side Story in their heads? :lol:

 

 

To be sure....beating a child will most assuredly remove the "gay' from them...if you're speaking of the original definition of the word.

 

Because guys who wear pink are...

 

Confident in their sexuality?

You can wear Pink all you want, go to Disney Land too so you can match with Sleeping Beautys Castle too when you get your picture.

 

I personally dont think guys should wear pink.

 

What colors are safe for guys to wear??? I don't want to lose my man card;). I guess we need to get rid of the pink that athletes wear a few times a year in honor of breast cancer. Bottom line is pink is a color and can be worn fashionably by men. I'm not saying head to toe pink looks good, and pink pants are probably not a good idea, and bright, electric pink doesn't work either.

Here's another perspective....beat your child for any reason and they WILL go away.

If I ever have the opportunity to attend one of those BGP get-togethers, I'm already ahead of the game re. what to wear.

and pink pants are probably not a good idea, and bright, electric pink doesn't work either.
Or jerseys. :sssh:

Pink is associated with girls, so therefore that is why a boy shouldnt wear it. Sorry but my opinion.

Pink is associated with girls, so therefore that is why a boy shouldnt wear it. Sorry but my opinion.
What about long hair and dresses?
Pink is associated with girls, so therefore that is why a boy shouldnt wear it. Sorry but my opinion.

 

Blue is associated with boys, so I'm assuming you don't think women should wear it either?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.