Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat the gay away.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have disagreed with many sermons I have heard... A lot.

 

But lets see what the Bible says about being gay...

I sincerely cannot wait...
  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful. If you beat them too much you'll beat them "silly".

I have disagreed with many sermons I have heard... A lot.

 

But lets see what the Bible says about being gay...

 

The Bible is wrong. And it's responsible for driving countless people to suicide trying to come to terms with something they were born with while the people in their own lives including their friends, their families and their churches tell them that they are an abomination. It's disgusting. We know enough about how this works that it's time for this to all end.

 

I've seen it in my own life with people I know and I have very little patience anymore for people who use the Bible to justify making a person feel miserable, terrified and self-loathing for being gay. It's not a choice and so I can see very little justification for calling it a sin. The Bible is a wonderful book filled with wonderful tales and clues for how we live our lives... but it also reflects a place in time and is just as much human as it is divine... the Bible is wrong.

^ Now you've gone and done it.

...he says as he sits in his pink bathrobe and matching fuzzy slippers....

 

Hey. No more skyping for you.

^ Now you've gone and done it.

 

I've been a Catholic my whole life, I've read the Bible and numerous other books on theology a lot. The one certain thing I've learned is that sometimes the Bible has been wrong. Blame it on human interpretation, blame it on the difficulties of dealing with 3,000-year-old texts, blame it on bad translations... it doesn't matter. We've learned that the creation account is not fact-specific; doesn't mean it's not useful. We've learned this as well. I'm not trying to attack religion... I have plenty of it myself. But this one thing is frustrating as all get out because, to put it simply, this a terrible thing that needs to end.

:thumb:

 

I have a pink polo, a pink button up, a pink dress shirt, and 2-3 ties that are pink or have pink in them. I've never understood the notion that pink somehow is a color reserved for women. :idunno:

Some people can't let go of pink is for girls blue is for boys for newborns I'm guessing. So, in following with the color slant in the thread, if a woman wears blue, she therefore must be a lesbian? :idunno:
The Bible is wrong. And it's responsible for driving countless people to suicide trying to come to terms with something they were born with while the people in their own lives including their friends, their families and their churches tell them that they are an abomination. It's disgusting. We know enough about how this works that it's time for this to all end.

 

I've seen it in my own life with people I know and I have very little patience anymore for people who use the Bible to justify making a person feel miserable, terrified and self-loathing for being gay. It's not a choice and so I can see very little justification for calling it a sin. The Bible is a wonderful book filled with wonderful tales and clues for how we live our lives... but it also reflects a place in time and is just as much human as it is divine... the Bible is wrong.

 

Ok, thats fine, you are entitled, But when you say its a "Wonderful book" and "The Bible is wrong", kinda confuses me. I guess you are a believer, I think...

 

Here is a verse for you...2nd Timothy 3:16:18

Some people can't let go of pink is for girls blue is for boys for newborns I'm guessing. So, in following with the color slant in the thread, if a woman wears blue, she therefore must be a lesbian? :idunno:

 

I've wondered about that.

 

The UK campus must be crawling with them.

I think now is as good a time as any for formerkywrestler to bring back up that beautiful post regarding Leviticus...:D

I've wondered about that.

 

The UK campus must be crawling with them.

:lol: Duke, Michigan, Notre Dame too, I guess!
So guys can't wear pink?? I have a pink dress shirt or two, and several ties which are predominately pink and several more with pink in them.....I don't think that makes me (or any other guy) effeminate.

 

You can wear Pink all you want, go to Disney Land too so you can match with Sleeping Beautys Castle too when you get your picture.

 

I personally dont think guys should wear pink.

I think now is as good a time as any for formerkywrestler to bring back up that beautiful post regarding Leviticus...:D

 

He might also bring up Ephesians 2:15 and Hebrews 10:1. Galatians 3:27? You think he might go there too?

:lol: Duke, Michigan, Notre Dame too, I guess!

 

 

I was thinking HHS and MCHS.sssh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.