Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat the gay away.

Featured Replies

Ref, what do you think about the boys photo I posted in this thread who's parents had him in a dress? It doesn't matter how old the photo is, it's old just not "ancient times". Do you also want to take a crack on who it is in the photo?

  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry on my mobile and can't edit/add to the last post. But as was mentioned before, pink was a boys color until about the end of WWII. What changed?

Well if the boy is wearing a dress, that may be a transgender problem.

 

long hair, well pirates had long hair as did a lot of people in the old ancient days. But I am about sure pirates didnt wear pink.

 

Will you please answer my question. Blue is a color associated with guys, so you have an issue with women wearing blue, correct?

Who is this? I THINK Watusi knows, so hush, lol [ATTACH=CONFIG]36467[/ATTACH]

 

I'm going to go out on a limb here...I assume that it is a male. The time frame appears...nope, too early for my guess, which was purely from the eyes. George W. Bush.

I wore a pink tie at my wedding(cream tux) and my boys wore khaki shorts and white, brown and pink polo shirts.

 

I plan on buying a pink button down Polo shirt(long sleeve) to rock with khaki shorts this summer as well as some other light color button down polo shirts.

 

I like the pretty boy look. Sue me.

I wore a pink tie and my wedding and my boys wore khaki shorts and white, brown and pink polo shirts.

 

I plan on buying a pink button down Polo shirt(long sleeve) to rock with khaki shorts this summer as well as some other light color button down polo shirts.

 

I like the pretty boy look. Sue me.

 

:lol:

This one?

 

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

 

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

 

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness -Lev15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

 

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

 

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

 

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexual ity. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

 

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

 

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

 

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

 

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/po lyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

 

Ol' Levi hasn't exactly kept pace with the times.

I wore a pink tie at my wedding(cream tux) and my boys wore khaki shorts and white, brown and pink polo shirts.

 

I plan on buying a pink button down Polo shirt(long sleeve) to rock with khaki shorts this summer as well as some other light color button down polo shirts.

 

I like the pretty boy look. Sue me.

 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who apparently looks like a girl and has emasculated himself by wearing pink.

 

Another side benefit, which does me zero good now, is that by all accounts women love the way men look in pink.

Do you believe you can "beat it away" then?

 

I don't want any future kids I have to be gay either. On the other hand, I don't think buying them a pink Polo shirt is going to "turn" them gay...

 

1. No. But you know church folk believe in the old adage of "Spare the rod...spoil the child"

2. Never said pink would turn my son gay. I just don't let my son wear pink. Some people have old school country values that they hold onto. Some things I am liberal about, others, I am conservative about. It's the complexity of being human and having emotions and feelings.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who apparently looks like a girl and has emasculated himself by wearing pink.

 

Another side benefit, which does me zero good now, is that by all accounts women love the way men look in pink.

 

Yep.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who apparently looks like a girl and has emasculated himself by wearing pink.

 

Another side benefit, which does me zero good now, is that by all accounts women love the way men look in pink.

 

BGP - where the men are men and the women are; well, sometimes they're men too (see Danza, Tony).

Here's a bit from a site I read on frequently:

 

#5 "Pink Is for Girls" Is a Recent Idea

 

For most families, finding out the gender of their baby early on is crucial, since everyone needs to know what color of clothes and toys to get them -- pink or blue? Almost immediately after being born, an infant is outfitted with his or her uniform (a blue T-shirt or pink headband, respectively) so there can be no confusion. You don't want your baby to turn out gay, do you?

 

If it's a girl, don't forget to paint the room pink and get pink curtains. Pink is an inherently girly color that makes us think of flowers and sweet smells and being delicate, while blue is, uh, football, Chevy trucks ... Smurfs ... that topless lizard chick from Avatar ...

 

But at One Time ...

 

If it's starting to seem pretty arbitrary, that's because it totally is. Up until the start of World War I, people didn't care what color their kids' diapers were, because it was the freaking 19th century. What color the fabric is under the baby poop is the last thing on your mind when you have to deal with insanely high infant mortality rates, the Civil War, cholera and roving packs of baby-eating wolves (look, the old days were hard, OK?).

 

Luckily, all our gender issues were heartily resolved by the 1910s, when it was decided that we'd assign colors to each "team": blue was for girls and pink was for boys. No, that's not a typo: A 1918 editorial from Earnshaw's Infants' Department stated that pink was "a more decided and stronger color ... more suitable for the boy; while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl." It makes sense: Pink is the color of a nice, raw, manly steak, or the blood of your enemies splattered on a white uniform.

 

But things had started to switch by 1927, and there was disagreement as to which gender should get which color -- Time magazine even printed a chart showing which stores were advocating each. It wasn't until 1940 that the colors switched and advertisers decided to just go with pink for girls.

 

You can read the rest of the article here. Some language might be NSFW, but it's an entertaining and informative read.

All I know is momma smacked the crap out of me many times in my youth, I turned out alright.

 

Dude! You have a green penis for an avatar and you think you turned out alright!?!?!? :D

 

I don't know what colors you wore when you were little but the whole town should have smacked the crap out of you.

I wore a pink tie at my wedding(cream tux) and my boys wore khaki shorts and white, brown and pink polo shirts.

 

I plan on buying a pink button down Polo shirt(long sleeve) to rock with khaki shorts this summer as well as some other light color button down polo shirts.

 

I like the pretty boy look. Sue me.

Some brothers can rock pink. I look like the sugar plum fairy in pink.

What does it say?
You look it up, but did you see the verses I showed where the Old Law has been done away with?

 

 

Something said like "Its been nailed to the cross" Jesus said, Ok, then have your priests burns incense and kill baby lambs for your sins to be forgiven, as you put Lambs blood on your door.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.