Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beat the gay away.

Featured Replies

Funny. I bet that Rev. Harris believes God to be a Man.

 

Yet in the Scripture God gives God's self womanly qualities.

 

Isaiah 46:3-4

 

3 “Listen to Me, O house of Jacob,

 

And all the remnant of the house of Israel,

 

You who have been borne by Me from birth

 

And have been carried from the womb;

 

4 Even to your old age I will be the same,

 

And even to your graying years I will bear you!

 

I have done it, and I will carry you;

 

And I will bear you and I will deliver you.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Punching" a 4 year old? Some of these people just don't understand, there isn't a thing parents can do to make their kids straight if they are gay!

"...the word of God makes it clear that effeminate behavior is ungodly."

 

It does?

 

RuPaul 2:14

I would say that this is not an uncommon belief judging from how I've heard religious people speak about homosexuality...

 

Some religious people.

RuPaul 2:14

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

All I know is momma smacked the crap out of me many times in my youth, I turned out alright.

  • Author
All I know is momma smacked the crap out of me many times in my youth, I turned out alright.
She did this to keep you from "turning" gay?
I don't want my kids to be gay no more than the other straight guy.

 

My boys don't wear pink because it is a girls color. My wife and I both discourage it.

 

 

So guys can't wear pink?? I have a pink dress shirt or two, and several ties which are predominately pink and several more with pink in them.....I don't think that makes me (or any other guy) effeminate.

So guys can't wear pink?? I have a pink dress shirt or two, and several ties which are predominately pink and several more with pink in them.....I don't think that makes me (or any other guy) effeminate.

 

:thumb:

 

I have a pink polo, a pink button up, a pink dress shirt, and 2-3 ties that are pink or have pink in them. I've never understood the notion that pink somehow is a color reserved for women. :idunno:

I guess all those men out there at Oaks today are not "real" men. Anyone wanna go out there and tell them? Maybe punch a few, just to make sure you're doing your part to keep the world straight?

She did this to keep you from "turning" gay?

 

I guess its possible, I will ask her. Primarily im sure its because I was a bad child.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Hey, I'm a funny guy.

 

No, not in THAT way.

Hey, I'm a funny guy.

 

No, not in THAT way.

 

...he says as he sits in his pink bathrobe and matching fuzzy slippers....

I have disagreed with many sermons I have heard... A lot.

 

But lets see what the Bible says about being gay...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.