43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All games at Bracken Co. High school

$6 admission

Should be one of the better tournaments the 30th has had in a while with the parity across the board. Also between games on the 25th the car the athletic department has been selling raffle tickets for will be given away!!

Who wins and why?

All games at Bracken Co. High school

$6 admission

Should be one of the better tournaments the 30th has had in a while with the parity across the board. Also between games on the 25th the car the athletic department has been selling raffle tickets for will be given away!!

Who wins and why?

Do you mean who wins the car and why?:lol:

First of all, I'll be winning the car. Hope there's enough gas in it to get me to Augusta! On Monday night I think the Panthers take care of business and eliminate St. Patrick. I'm very sure that the Saints will be ready and will give Augusta a battle but the post-season experience of the Panthers will lead them to victory!

On Tuesday night I expect quite a battle between the Royals and Polar Bears. Limited post-season experience on both sides keeps this one close. The big question is whether or not Jacob Hamilton will be able to go for BC. Even if he is not, the Polar Bears have put up a good fight in his absence. As close as this one is to me, I give the advantage to BC since they are playing at home.

That takes us to Thursday night's final. What an atmosphere we could be in store for with Augusta vs. Bracken County. I like the Panthers to bring home their 3rd district title in four years.

Every team has a go-to guy:

Augusta: Connor Maddox

Bracken: Austin Crawford

Mason: Pig Williams

St. Pat: Jakkar Frey

It all could boil down to which start shines the brightest. I'm just glad the schedules lined up so I can watch both Bracken and Pendleton this year.