Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Tournament

Who wins the 2016 39th district? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

    • Augusta
      23%
    • Bracken County
      27%
    • Mason County
      41%
    • Saint Patrick
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

February 22nd---- St. Pat vs. Augusta

 

February 23rd---- Bracken Co. vs Mason Co

 

Girls at 6:30 the boys at 8:00

 

Championship game is the 25th

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say both games are pretty even. St. Pat the slight underdog with the other 3 neck and neck. Anything could happen in this years tournament.

Edited by Randy Parker

All games at Bracken Co. High school

 

$6 admission

 

Should be one of the better tournaments the 30th has had in a while with the parity across the board. Also between games on the 25th the car the athletic department has been selling raffle tickets for will be given away!!

 

Who wins and why?

I'll wait and jinx this whole tournament the closer we get to it.

Mason by 7 against Bracken. St Pat by 3 against A-Town. Mason by 10+ against St. Pat in the championship. Bold prediction but thats what my guts telling me.

All games at Bracken Co. High school

 

$6 admission

 

Should be one of the better tournaments the 30th has had in a while with the parity across the board. Also between games on the 25th the car the athletic department has been selling raffle tickets for will be given away!!

 

Who wins and why?

 

Do you mean who wins the car and why?:lol:

Do you mean who wins the car and why?:lol:

 

That's funny right there.... :lol2:

Will be competitive to say the least. Tournament runs require talent and always some luck. Still thinking on outcome.

  • Author

If Bracken is heathy they'll give the Royals a run for their money, but if Hamilton isn't healthy I think the Royals win by 8+.

First of all, I'll be winning the car. Hope there's enough gas in it to get me to Augusta! On Monday night I think the Panthers take care of business and eliminate St. Patrick. I'm very sure that the Saints will be ready and will give Augusta a battle but the post-season experience of the Panthers will lead them to victory!

 

On Tuesday night I expect quite a battle between the Royals and Polar Bears. Limited post-season experience on both sides keeps this one close. The big question is whether or not Jacob Hamilton will be able to go for BC. Even if he is not, the Polar Bears have put up a good fight in his absence. As close as this one is to me, I give the advantage to BC since they are playing at home.

 

That takes us to Thursday night's final. What an atmosphere we could be in store for with Augusta vs. Bracken County. I like the Panthers to bring home their 3rd district title in four years.

Every team has a go-to guy:

 

Augusta: Connor Maddox

Bracken: Austin Crawford

Mason: Pig Williams

St. Pat: Jakkar Frey

 

It all could boil down to which start shines the brightest. I'm just glad the schedules lined up so I can watch both Bracken and Pendleton this year.

Gonna be a tough seat in the Igloo for this tournament. I expect to be standing by that trashcan again.

Gonna be a tough seat in the Igloo for this tournament. I expect to be standing by that trashcan again.

 

Yeah, print a copy of your predictions and you can easily dispose of them when the tournaments ends!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.