39th District Tournament

Who wins the 2016 39th district?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure I would say "better role players" at all, and to me one earns the title of "superstar" its not just a right because one shoots the most shots or scores the most points, once you've won a District title and won the big games then you deserve that title. But that's just the way I see it,

Im not sure I would say "better role players" at all, and to me one earns the title of "superstar" its not just a right because one shoots the most shots or scores the most points, once you've won a District title and won the big games then you deserve that title. But that's just the way I see it,

Bach shot more shots and scored more points. The only reason he won titles was because he had a good coach.

Hinson is a good coach!! Im never going to dispute that fact. But u can't coach heart, the kids from Augusta those 2 years refused to lose, and Believe in each other, im in NO way comparing Bach and Crawford in anyway shape or form! Both amazing players and Hinson is a lucky man to coach them both.

Bach shot more shots and scored more points. The only reason he won titles was because he had a good coach.
I remember watching this game and I don't recall Hinson coaching much at the end or even calling a play. It was a game that was taken over by one kid (Bach) it was like he said I got this guys and played like a man possessed. I'm not arguing Hinson isn't a good coach but you are taking way too much away from those kids who worked their tails off to win. "Coaches don't win games, they only lose them." Any GOOD coach will tell you that

John Wooden could've coached that team and they still wouldn't have won. Hinson gets the most out of his players and at St Pat there wasn't much to get out of them.

Some where Hall of Famer Chris Owens is laughing at this. The same people saying he didn't have anything at St Pat are the same ones saying Crawford is the best player to step on the court. I remember watching Owens play a lot during those years and IMO Crawford wouldn't have kept up with Owens he was one of the most fundamental and smartest players I have had the pleasure of watching the last 10 years. Would have been #1 in region two years running if it weren't for a kid by the name of Darius Miller

Replying to the remark a Bracken Co. Kool- aid drinker made about being Impossible to shut Crawford down. How many games has Bracken lost so far this season? I maybe wrong but isn't it about 11 games? So someone shut him down. Be realistic!!!

I totally agre basketball joe. He's a nice player but unstoppable?? Im not so sure about that..the kool-aid out that way in brooksville area must be strong stuff. I've yet to see him take over and win a big game when it matters yet.

Maybe this year is his year. Im just not sold on him as unstoppable