39th District Tournament

Who wins the 2016 39th district?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augusta / St pat I'll take Augusta by 15 unless they get in foul trouble. Mason /Bracken I'll take Bracken by three this may also come down to pig or Crawford not getting into foul trouble. I believe the home court of the igloo may play advantage Bracken. For the championship night I'll take the senior lead Augusta team by 6 with a fatigue Bracken team becoming gasped by 4th quarter.

Augusta by 8 vs St. Pat.

Bracken/Mason will be very close. Wouldn't be surprised if it came down to the last possession. If Hamilton is out, Crawford will need to have a Bach-esque performance to defeat the Royals. Home court advantage will also play a factor. I like BC by 2.

I was impressed with St. Pat when they last played Augusta and if Augusta doesn't come ready to play, it'll be a very sad night for my Panthers, especially our extraordinary Seniors. However, I believe they will prevail in this one. As for the BC and MC game, I expect it to be a close, hard fought game but BC's task is much easier this year than when we (Augusta) last knocked them off in the district. That year they we're #10 in the State and consensus #1 in the Region so I think BC will be up to the task in this one as they are pretty evenly matched going in. A BC vs' Augusta final with Augusta pulling out a 1 point win in double OT. With that said, I think whoever wins or is runner-up in this district will have as good a chance as anyone to play at Rupp.

I'm pretty sure someone said St. Pat was the only school against it.

Well if that was the case we would be seeding. It takes majority not unanimous. I thought it was Mason and Augusta voting against and St. Pat and Bracken voting for.

There is a way to see it on the Khsaa website but my ageing memory had failed me once again. If some knows or can post a link I'd be in your debt and forever greatful. Calling @mcpapa or @Randy Parker

Well if that was the case we would be seeding. It takes majority not unanimous. I thought it was Mason and Augusta voting against and St. Pat and Bracken voting for.

There is a way to see it on the Khsaa website but my ageing memory had failed me once again. If some knows or can post a link I'd be in your debt and forever greatful. Calling @mcpapa or @Randy Parker

Wish I could help, but no clue.

The last I heard, which was four or five years ago, Bracken County was the only school to vote for seeding.