Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Tournament

Who wins the 2016 39th district? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

    • Augusta
      23%
    • Bracken County
      27%
    • Mason County
      41%
    • Saint Patrick
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gonna be a tough seat in the Igloo for this tournament. I expect to be standing by that trashcan again.

 

Its still there in the same place. Smells about the same too. :no: :lol2:

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augusta / St pat I'll take Augusta by 15 unless they get in foul trouble. Mason /Bracken I'll take Bracken by three this may also come down to pig or Crawford not getting into foul trouble. I believe the home court of the igloo may play advantage Bracken. For the championship night I'll take the senior lead Augusta team by 6 with a fatigue Bracken team becoming gasped by 4th quarter.

Augusta by 8 vs St. Pat.

 

Bracken/Mason will be very close. Wouldn't be surprised if it came down to the last possession. If Hamilton is out, Crawford will need to have a Bach-esque performance to defeat the Royals. Home court advantage will also play a factor. I like BC by 2.

Refresh my memory and tell me how we see about how the vote went last time for seeding/blind draw

  • Author
Refresh my memory and tell me how we see about how the vote went last time for seeding/blind draw

 

I'm pretty sure someone said St. Pat was the only school against it.

I was impressed with St. Pat when they last played Augusta and if Augusta doesn't come ready to play, it'll be a very sad night for my Panthers, especially our extraordinary Seniors. However, I believe they will prevail in this one. As for the BC and MC game, I expect it to be a close, hard fought game but BC's task is much easier this year than when we (Augusta) last knocked them off in the district. That year they we're #10 in the State and consensus #1 in the Region so I think BC will be up to the task in this one as they are pretty evenly matched going in. A BC vs' Augusta final with Augusta pulling out a 1 point win in double OT. With that said, I think whoever wins or is runner-up in this district will have as good a chance as anyone to play at Rupp.

I'm pretty sure someone said St. Pat was the only school against it.

 

Well if that was the case we would be seeding. It takes majority not unanimous. I thought it was Mason and Augusta voting against and St. Pat and Bracken voting for.

 

There is a way to see it on the Khsaa website but my ageing memory had failed me once again. If some knows or can post a link I'd be in your debt and forever greatful. Calling @mcpapa or @Randy Parker

St. Patrick was not the only school against it. Last year it was a 2-2 vote when it was discussed at the ad meeting.

St. Patrick was not the only school against it. Last year it was a 2-2 vote when it was discussed at the ad meeting.

 

Against seeding or drawing?

Well if that was the case we would be seeding. It takes majority not unanimous. I thought it was Mason and Augusta voting against and St. Pat and Bracken voting for.

 

There is a way to see it on the Khsaa website but my ageing memory had failed me once again. If some knows or can post a link I'd be in your debt and forever greatful. Calling @mcpapa or @Randy Parker

 

Wish I could help, but no clue.

 

The last I heard, which was four or five years ago, Bracken County was the only school to vote for seeding.

Yeah, print a copy of your predictions and you can easily dispose of them when the tournaments ends!!!

 

Good idea.

  • Author

Also doesn't say which schools were for or against it.

Also doesn't say which schools were for or against it.
I would say Mason doesn't want to seed because they didnt want to play any of the 39th teams.

Sounds like Bracken County has played good against Pendleton and Harrison without Hamilton.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.