Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Tournament

Who wins the 2016 39th district? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 2016 39th district?

    • Augusta
      23%
    • Bracken County
      27%
    • Mason County
      41%
    • Saint Patrick
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I totally agre basketball joe. He's a nice player but unstoppable?? Im not so sure about that..the kool-aid out that way in brooksville area must be strong stuff. I've yet to see him take over and win a big game when it matters yet.

Maybe this year is his year. Im just not sold on him as unstoppable

I have seen the whole Bracken team improved. Austin has matured as a player this year and for the first time I see leadership. Most of the Bracken team is juniors. You have to give Austin some Credit. He can play ball. Most players have off nights. Hello it is high school ball not the pros!!!!

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen the whole Bracken team improved. Austin has matured as a player this year and for the first time I see leadership. Most of the Bracken team is juniors. You have to give Austin some Credit. He can play ball. Most players have off nights. Hello it is high school ball not the pros!!!!

 

Slap happy, I agree this is high school and they have off nights. Im not saying he is not a player. He one of the best the 10th has to offer. I was just saying unstoppable I don't see that the way "all blue" stated in a earlier comment, is bracken all juniors ?? True juniors ? yes argue they have grown as all teams in the 39th have, Augusta just had 3 big wins this week and is playing the best ball I've seen them play as of yet this year, and the same can be said about St. pat Mason and bracken, I mean in no way to take anything away from mr. Crawford wonderful fun player to watch just simply saying I do not see unstoppable!

I have seen the whole Bracken team improved. Austin has matured as a player this year and for the first time I see leadership. Most of the Bracken team is juniors. You have to give Austin some Credit. He can play ball. Most players have off nights. Hello it is high school ball not the pros!!!!

 

That's the scary part...they're only gonna get better.

Replying to the remark a Bracken Co. Kool- aid drinker made about being Impossible to shut Crawford down. How many games has Bracken lost so far this season? I maybe wrong but isn't it about 11 games? So someone shut him down. Be realistic!!!
The "Best defender in the 10th region" held Austin to ONLY 32. Explain that @RoyalWildcat @Once-a-player
As I recall listening to the radio interviews and newspaper interviews the Bach kid always said it was his teammates.

 

Guess you did not listen to bear tracks this week? If you did you would have heard him talk about his teammates. I feel like that comes with age and a good coach. In the past Bracken program did not have the leadership to teach the boys about teamwork but now it is first!

Guess you did not listen to bear tracks this week? If you did you would have heard him talk about his teammates. I feel like that comes with age and a good coach. In the past Bracken program did not have the leadership to teach the boys about teamwork but now it is first!

 

The "Bach kid " and "Crawford kid" ?? Im still not sure of that comparison two totally different players. One has been there done that and has the shirts to prove it, the other is trying to make his way into that same category but to me it's unfair to compare those two players, but that's just my opinion

The "Bach kid " and "Crawford kid" ?? Im still not sure of that comparison two totally different players. One has been there done that and has the shirts to prove it, the other is trying to make his way into that same category but to me it's unfair to compare those two players, but that's just my opinion
Because Bach had the coach!!!
Because Bach had the coach!!!

 

 

NO! The Coach had Bach!

Because Bach had the coach!!!

 

The coach may make the difference, but it also comes down to the player wanting to improve on their own individual time. I told my kids that if they wanted to be better at something, they had to go beyond the hour and half practices that they were going to. Just an outsider's perspective.

The "Bach kid " and "Crawford kid" ?? Im still not sure of that comparison two totally different players. One has been there done that and has the shirts to prove it, the other is trying to make his way into that same category but to me it's unfair to compare those two players, but that's just my opinion

 

I can agree with this statement 100%. They are two totally different players. I try to look back and see where I can compare each to kids I seen over the years and I keep comparing the 2 to another Bracken standout Adam Reed. Neither Bach or Crawford made to an All A state (Crawford still has one more chance), but Reed never got a district championship (Bach has 2 and Crawford has 2 more chances). All three could fill up a stat sheet and score just about whenever they want too. All 3 had good role players around them Bach had Maddox, O. Crawford, Snapp. A. Crawford has Hamilton (when healthy), Engnes, Jones, Lippert, and Reed had Day, Clayton, Tucker, and Wright.

 

IMO this Bracken team looks a lot like that team they had in 97-98. Maybe this team just a bit better, and it doesn't hurt that the region as a whole is down.

I was just saying unstoppable I don't see that the way "all blue" stated in a earlier comment, is bracken all juniors ?? True juniors ?

Do you mean true juniors by grade or true juniors by age? This comment isn't real clear? Williams is a good player and I think he is a senior.

IMO this Bracken team looks a lot like that team they had in 97-98. Maybe this team just a bit better, and it doesn't hurt that the region as a whole is down.

THIS! Man now that you say it I can see the comparison, along with Bach and the role players. That 97-98 was fun to watch!

Because Bach had the coach!!!

Well mr. Crawford has that coach now, so should Mason expect the same type of unforgettable game as bach put on and took over ?? I highly doubt it!!! But I've been wrong before!!

Do you mean true juniors by grade or true juniors by age? This comment isn't real clear? Williams is a good player and I think he is a senior.

 

Yes age, sorry I was unclear about that im not really familiar with he kids from BC team, was told Crawford was older ? Just didn't know if there was any truth to what I was told.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.