Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MasonCo16

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MasonCo16

  1. I think Mason County's Nic Nelson will have something to say about that.
  2. Mason wins by 15+. No running clock though. Augusta will hang around
  3. Per his twitter account, he has committed to Georgetown College as a RB! Potential through the roof and GC is getting a steal.
  4. IF Paris or Campbell make it out, i think they could make a semifinal run. With that being said, my 10th prediction would have to be Paris, winning All-A state boosted their confidence x10. Watch out for the hounds come March.:sssh:
  5. Exactly what I was thinking, but that's coming directly from someone on the team so it must be true.
  6. Players cussing out coaching staff is the reason I've been told.
  7. Royals were without Dunaway tonight, suspension is what I've heard.
  8. Any word on Dontaie Allens recruitment?
  9. 1 Mayfield 1 Russellville 1 NCC 1 UHA 1 Owensboro Cath. 1 Paris 1 Walton Verona 1 LCA 2 Russellville 2 UHA 2 Paris 2 LCA 3 Russellville 3 LCA 5 LCA TB - 126
  10. Does anyone else that was at the game think Leevi Dunaway has been sluggish on the defensive side of the ball? To me it seems he's only worried about scoring.
  11. I don't think this will hurt the Royals. Honestly watching Garrison, he was one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. Yelling at teammates, disrespecting the coaches. Garrison has a rude awakening coming if he tries to play anywhere else.
  12. 1. Campbell 2. Scott 3. Paris 4. Mason 5. Bourbon 6. Bracken 7. MoCo 8. GRC 9. Pendleton 10. Robertson
  13. In the 10th, anything can and will happen. This year is looking to be another wild ride with Campbell, GRC, Mason, Bracken, Paris, Scott all proving to be capable of contending.
  14. Didn't guard Hegyi and Hegyi nearly 30 pieced them.
  15. Still going with my earlier post, Royals by 10+. Garrison and Dunaway will be too much and Perkins' length will be a huge factor.
  16. Mason wins this one 10+. Look for Dunaway or Garrison to have a big game. Crawford can't guard both of them and I think whoever he doesn't guard has a big game.
  17. Watching his highlights and I'm in awe! Does anyone have a list of his offers for football?
  18. 2 back to back phantom charge calls on the 2 best players for MC.. Who both happened to have 4 fouls. I never once said the refs cost Mason the game either. I was just stating what I was told, all in all I still think my Royals are the team to beat in the region.:ylsuper:
  19. Dunaway with 33 for the Royals. Heard 3 Royals fouled out within 3 minutes on some iffy calls. I heard the officiating was bad all night.
  20. What was the score of the game when Wood got hurt?
  21. Team chemistry looks really good too. This team will contend come regional tourney time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.