Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 56 Lafayette 21 - 6A State Championship

Featured Replies

The Trinity Shamrocks win another Big School Kentucky State Championship.

 

Hats off the the Top Football Program in the State of Kentucky.

 

The Lafayette Generals played a great game. This is a program on the rise.

 

Congrats to Trinity.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 47.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

According to the announcers Lafayette refused to shake hands.

Lafayette player punched white hat ref. And they didn't Shake hands.WOW

  • Author

Coach Beatty sounded real professional in the interview after the game.

  • Author
Lafayette player punched white hat ref. And they didn't Shake hands.WOW

 

Punched?

 

The announcers said knocked his hat off.

 

Punched?

Did a Lafayette player really punch the white hat. What an absolute embarrassing game by both teams. Administration from both schools need to evaluate the class of their programs

According to the announcers Lafayette refused to shake hands.

 

With everything going on, this may have been a good idea.

Blackburn walked over to shake Walker hand.

Punched?

 

The announcers said knocked his hat off.

 

Punched?

 

That is what I heard as well.

@HLpreps

Easily the most classless thing I've ever heard from a student section.

 

Poor effort Trinity

Did a Lafayette player really punch the white hat. What an absolute embarrassing game by both teams. Administration from both schools need to evaluate the class of their programs

 

It was either a punch or push cause his hat came flying off. Should be on replay. I'll take it back if it didn't happen but sure looked like it.

I knew this would be hard fought. I listened on radio and followed here. I have never known T to lose their cool so much. It will be dealt with, but what about Lafayette?

  • Author
@HLpreps

Easily the most classless thing I've ever heard from a student section.

 

Poor effort Trinity

 

I don't man, I saw a Banana in the stands once in a student section rocking it until the Law showed up.

  • Author
I knew this would be hard fought. I listened on radio and followed here. I have never known T to lose their cool so much. It will be dealt with, but what about Lafayette?

 

I will be interested to hear anyone that was at the game give us their version as a whole.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.