Trinity 56 Lafayette 21 - 6A State Championship

theguru

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure Was a tough game penalty wise! REALLY hope the injury that Walker Woods Sustained is one that he recovers from QUICKLY! He's a GREAT player! Trinity extremely impressive! Hated to see Lafayette chose NOT to shake hands at the end and Sounded like Taylor received some feedback afterwards! Not good! Anyway congrats to Trinity on their 24th State Title! Unbelievable!

Trinity 600th win. Seriously, has there been a team in the state final to just walk off the field?

I have a feeling it was done for a reason. The end of the game got very heated, and it was probably a good decision to get them off the field ASAP before anything else happened.

Trinity 600th win. Seriously, has there been a team in the state final to just walk off the field?

I remember a game at the old fairgrounds when Prestonsburg lost on an inadvertent whistle and they didn't accept the runner-up trophy.

I have a feeling it was done for a reason. The end of the game got very heated, and it was probably a good decision to get them off the field ASAP before anything else happened.

I agree. Hate to see it but probably a smart decision taking in account the emotions that were displayed between the 2! Only thing worse than walking off would been an incident midfield and no doubt that was a legit concern! Great Season by Lafayette though!