Bracken County @ Mason County Dec 13 predictions

Who wins this 39th district showdown?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 39th district showdown?

As is the case with most high school teams if you get 3 players in double figures you win the game, Bracken did this against Campbell,didn't against Elliott. That being said, think both teams have 3 in double figures with BC getting the win.

BC-72

MC-69

Mason wins this one 10+. Look for Dunaway or Garrison to have a big game. Crawford can't guard both of them and I think whoever he doesn't guard has a big game.

Crawford didn't guard Cole Heygi and Garren Bertch. In fact he didn't guard either of them. And from what I hear that turned out well for Bracken County

some said Campbell was a 20 point favorite over Bracken and we saw how that played out.

I'm going with Bracken by 6. As long as they bring the defenseive pressure that the had in the Campbell game they will be fine. Stick with what worked Friday night.

Mason has been struggling of late on a 2 game losing skid and they will be looking to turn it around Tuesday night. Mason will also be without Lofton serving a suspension for being ejected at the Scott game.

Whatever the outcome both teams will gain some insight on where they stand in the region and district. To say one team is a 10+ point favorite is a bit of a reach but to each their own.

some said Campbell was a 20 point favorite over Bracken and we saw how that played out.

I'm going with Bracken by 6. As long as they bring the defenseive pressure that the had in the Campbell game they will be fine. Stick with what worked Friday night.

Mason has been struggling of late on a 2 game losing skid and they will be looking to turn it around Tuesday night. Mason will also be without Lofton serving a suspension for being ejected at the Scott game.

Whatever the outcome both teams will gain some insight on where they stand in the region and district. To say one team is a 10+ point favorite is a bit of a reach but to each their own.

This will be a factor, but how big is to be seen. I'm interested in how BC will deal with Mason's length in the post. As PB98 said, a 10+ point spread either way is foolish. Gimme the visitors by 4.

I think this will be a very good game. Both teams have things to figure out going forward, but I just don't see this game being a 10pt+ win for either. However, I will take the home team in the Fieldhouse. I think they have the deeper bench. And down the road, they get them more involved and be a factor come tourney time. Royals in a close one.