Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County @ Mercer County predictions (12/10)

Who wins and why? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Mason County
      6%
    • Mercer County
      93%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one and why?

I think Mercer will be to much in this one. I see a 10 plus win for Mercer. Good luck to both teams.

At Mercer will be a tough one to pull off. I think it gives a definite edge to Mercer.

Mercer County by double digits. Too much talent, could win by 20+ if they are really hitting shots.

I tend to agree with the majority here. I was very impressed with Mercer when I saw them. If they shoot the ball like I saw, they are very good! However, I would never bet against Mason though. Too many athletes and skill. Maybe this is a game they will challenge themselves and go get the W! Good luck to both. Would like to see this one.

Mercer by about 11, too many weapons on offense, however they struggle defensively, if Mason makes shots it could be interesting

If Mason doesn't play any better than last night against Ryle, it could get ugly. I expect they will be more ready, but I still think Mercer has too much.

I agree 100%. As good as Mason has been the last few years they have equally been off there game at times. To beat Mercer they better bring their A game. They are capable of winning but also could lose big if they aren't ready.

If both teams bring their A game then I give the victory to Mercer. I think they are just to much offense for Mason. I say Mercer by 10.

You can hear the game tonight on soft96.com around 8 o'clock, just click on FM or 95.9.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.