Everything posted by KYTNGBB
-
Bolus Pre Season ranks continued
My statement: Bolus rankings are absolutely horrible. Since that is the subject of this thread.
-
#3 Campbell County vs. #1 Mercer County Predictions
Mercer by 11. Just too much depth.
-
Open Job: Adair County
You are correct.
-
Summer 2017 Team Camps
What are some of the best team camps coming up in June? Wanting to get out and see as many kids as possible next month! Post some dates and locations of good team camps, and maybe team lists if you have them!
-
Kentucky Girls All-Star Team Selected
Got a couple not so good players on this team... Just a guess, but this team will get destroyed by Indiana, twice.
-
Discussion of the 2017 All BluegrassPreps.com Girls Basketball Team
Yikes.... I cannot agree with the statement that Niece is MUCH better than Berger.... I guess that's your opinion however. :ohbrother:
-
Mason County @ Mercer County predictions (12/10)
Mercer County by double digits. Too much talent, could win by 20+ if they are really hitting shots.
-
Simon Kenton/Sacred Heart Predictions
SHA by 7.
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 1 Top 20
It is hard to know. Some players are never the same after knee injuries, some come back stronger and better. Only time will tell.
-
BGP Girls 2016-2017 Week 1 Top 20
I think Murray at 6 is about right without Waldrop.
-
Bluegrasspreps Girls PreSeason Top 20 Rankings 11/23/16
Wouldn't call ETown deep... Butler and Mercer County are "deep."
-
Cats Pause 10th Region Player Rankings (2)
Did GRC add a transfer from Lloyd Memorial? Behanan?
-
Simon Kenton 2016-17
"Varney" is a good player. Will help Simon Kenton significantly.
-
Cats Pause 10th Region Player Rankings
I'm not saying that those players don't play college ball if they do not play AAU. Clearly. But they definitely do not get the accolades and awards they received without being put out in front of these evaluators. The injection of McDonald's All-Americans was due to the fact that Derby listed McDonald's All-Americans in his post above.... Follow along.
-
Cats Pause 10th Region Player Rankings
Derby... Do you know who the McDonald's All-American Committee Members are? They are all very very involved in AAU. They are all AAU people or are closely connected. Regardless of how talented these players are, they would not be picked as All-Americans without being on one of the highest travel circuits. Last year 18 of the 24 Girls McDonald's All-American's played on the Nike Girls EYBL circuit. (Kentucky Premier had 2 of those). The other 6 were on very high level independent AAU programs. Not one player was a McDonald's All-American that did not play travel ball. Those days are over, there will never be another MCDAA that does not play AAU. I don't know how you think this stuff works, but it is no different than the boys side. Travel basketball dominates the game, and you will not be seen if you do not play. PS - Igo is rated way too low. She is much better than 5th in the region.
-
6th region Cats Pause
Anyone? :deadhorse:
-
14th Region Cats Pause
I saw Gibson play on her Kentucky Premier team this July and was impressed. Very underrated player as Jesse James said. People on here get all tore up about things they have no clue about
-
Cats Pause 7th region player rankings
Harbison is probably the 2nd or 3rd best player in the region.... Nuts that Browning isn't on there also..
-
2016 OH - KY All Star Game: Ohio 76 Kentucky 71
2016 Ohio Kentucky All Star Game Girls Box Score Girls Box Score OHIO 40 36 -- 76 KENTUCKY 50 21 -- 71 OHIO (76) – Jailyn Mason 4, Kacie Hall 3, Julia Jenike 2, Danielle Wells 5, Nia Staples 12, Rylie Parkhurst 4, Samantha Rogers 12, Lexie Barrier 8, Allie Poole 4, Mariah Campbell 2, Leia Moore 2, Lexi Wasan 4, Sara Loomis 0, Kourtney Eisenman 4, Lauren Van Kleunen 10. KENTUCKY (71) – Breanna Glover 14, Tamiah Stanford 0, Katie Downey 9, T’Laya Lyvers 4, Whitney Creech 4, Bailey Cummins 3, Madison Faulkner 4, Sydney Anderson 6, Malaka Frank 2, Kaylee Cotton 4, Jynea Harris 2, Kayla Bruner 8, Samantha Fitzgerald 0, Sara Price 5, I’Layah Green 6. Free Throws: Ohio 19-30; Kentucky 13-22. 3-pointers: Ohio 5 (Hall, Rogers 2, Barrier, Van Kluenen). Kentucky 6 (Glover, Downey, Cummins, Bruner 2, Price).
-
Open Job: Central
I can't agree with this statement completely. If you link with the wrong AAU program it can actually hurt you..
-
Girl's Roster for the KY/OH All Star Game
Florida State College of Jacksonville I'm pretty sure. A JUCO in FL.
-
Discussion of the 2016 All BluegrassPreps.com Girls Team
I'm not sure about other people commenting on this thread.. But I personally see THOUSANDS of girls basketball players each year. And I've seen each player on this list at least 10-15 times each. I have no argument whatsoever with the committe's decision to leave Creech out of the top 10. She is a good player. But she is a low D1 player in terms of talent. All of the other players on this list are talented enough to play at BCS schools and will probably do so.
-
2016/2017 season who are the Favorites
Butler Mercer Co Murray Male Bullitt East Are probably my very early pre-season Top 5.
-
Maher Rankings Sweet 16 Tourney Bracket - Updated 3/6
I take it you're assuming Holmes gets past Mercer County.
-
6th, 7th and 8th Region Tourney Outlook/Predictions
I'll answer both of your questions. Yes they played BE to the wire. No they don't have a chance.