Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps Girls PreSeason Top 20 Rankings 11/23/16

Featured Replies

1. Butler

2. Mercer County

3. Male

4. Sacred Heart

5. Simon Kenton

6. Mercy

7. Murray

8. Mason County

9. Manual

10. Bullitt East

11. Franklin County

12. George Rogers Clark

13. East Carter

14. Holmes

15. Lincoln County

16. Highlands

17. Russell

18. Campbell County

19. Webster County

20. Eastern

1. Butler

2. Mercer County

3. Male

4. Sacred Heart

5. Simon Kenton

6. Mercy

7. Murray

8. Mason County

9. Manual

10. Bullitt East

11. Franklin County

12. George Rogers Clark

13. East Carter

14. Holmes

15. Lincoln County

16. Highlands

17. Russell

18. Campbell County

19. Webster County

20. Eastern

 

I think this is a better ranking that the Courier-Journal's.

 

Courier-Journal pre-season girls basketball top 25

 

 

Courier-Journal’s preseason Top 25 girls basketball poll | | USA Today High School Sports

 

Team Region 2015-16 record

1. Butler (62) Sixth 31-5

2. Mercer County (3) 12th 31-6

3. Murray (2) First 35-2

4. Sacred Heart Seventh 23-8

5. Male (1) Seventh 29-3

6. Franklin County 11th 31-5

7. Bullitt East Sixth 21-6

8. Simon Kenton (1) Eighth 24-6

9. Elizabethtown Fifth 30-5

10. Holmes Ninth 29-5

11. Manual (1) Seventh 21-8

12. Mason County 10th 27-4

13. Mercy Sixth 22-12

14. Bowling Green Fourth 29-5

15. East Carter 16th 26-8

16. South Warren Fourth 23-8

17. Eastern Seventh 21-7

18. Ashland Blazer 16th 14-16

19. Breckinridge County Third 20-11

20. Henderson County Second 18-10

21. Campbell County 10th 25-10

22. Scott County 11th 18-8

23. Lafayette 11th 25-8

24. Clark County 10th 18-11

25. Lincoln County 12th 27-7

I know East has a great player in Duvall. In light of preseason injuries a #7 ranking seems very generous.

  • Author
I know East has a great player in Duvall. In light of preseason injuries a #7 ranking seems very generous.

 

Courier Journal has East at 7. To Coach Stallings credit from what I have heard they have went to a run and gun type offense. Mercer and East had a shootout last weekend. I am sure things are gonna change with these rankings especially from the 7-20 slots.

Courier Journal has East at 7. To Coach Stallings credit from what I have heard they have went to a run and gun type offense. Mercer and East had a shootout last weekend. I am sure things are gonna change with these rankings especially from the 7-20 slots.

 

JJ, I appreciate the time and effort that goes into compiling these lists. Just thought I'd point out the injuries to the bigs.

  • Author
JJ, I appreciate the time and effort that goes into compiling these lists. Just thought I'd point out the injuries to the bigs.

 

The loss of Williams will really affect them. She is a player. Saw her make one of the best blocks I have ever seen last year in the LIT.

Great job JJ. 3 10th region teams in the rankings. Should be a thriller of a regional to see who goes.

  • Author

This has nothing to do with the rankings but this is the block I was talking about.

 

1. Butler

2. Mercer County

3. Male

4. Sacred Heart

5. Simon Kenton

6. Mercy

7. Murray

8. Mason County

9. Manual

10. Bullitt East

11. Franklin County

12. George Rogers Clark

13. East Carter

14. Holmes

15. Lincoln County

16. Highlands

17. Russell

18. Campbell County

19. Webster County

20. Eastern

 

No E-Town??? If you have seen them this year, and I get that it is without Boley, we didn't see the same teams. They are athletic, tough, and deep.

  • Author

Everyone was considered. New coach, No Boley nor Warden etc. Stinson is good and we will be watching them close.

Nice to see three 10th Region squads represented. Should be very competitive at the top once again.

Everyone was considered. New coach, No Boley nor Warden etc. Stinson is good and we will be watching them close.

 

5th Region is as wide-open as I can ever recall.

No E-Town??? If you have seen them this year, and I get that it is without Boley, we didn't see the same teams. They are athletic, tough, and deep.

 

Wouldn't call ETown deep... Butler and Mercer County are "deep."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.