Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6th region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone have 6th region that they could post? Will do a little dance for that info.....

 

:banana::dancingpa:taz::ylsuper:

Anyone? :deadhorse:

  • Author
1. Butler

 

Thats a pretty good start to the list........ha!!!! Classic!!!

Saw Penn play this summer, she scores at will, will be surprised if she is not Ms. Basketball.

Saw Penn play this summer, she scores at will, will be surprised if she is not Ms. Basketball.

 

Agreed. She is a very talented player. Very athletic.

  • Author
Agreed. She is a very talented player. Very athletic.

 

Do tell

If I were voting...

 

1- Jaelynn Penn (Butler)

2- Lindsey Duvall (East)

3- Fontasia Jeffries (Butler)

4- Danielle Feldkamp (Mercy)

5- Molly Lockhart (Butler)

6- Raegan Williams (East)

7- Lauren Deel (N. Bullitt)

8- Teri Goodlett (Butler)

9- Kathleen Scott (East)

10- Janna Lewis (Buterl)

11 - Tie between Josie Woods, Breia Torrens, Hailey Free, Kirstie Henn, Alyssa Peak and Peri Mitchell. I don't really think one is better than another.

 

I left one player out because of injury --Elizabeth Anderson (Mercy) should be one of the best in the region IF she has physically and mentally recovered.

  • Author

Still no sign of 6th region Cats Pause rankings?

 

Snowbird, I think your list has top players on it. I would have order a little different....but who cares, right? ha!!! Reports say Anderson is playing. There is another injury in the region that hasnt been publicized yet. It involves a player on your list. I am not going to be first to report.....out of respect to kid, and team.

No way, all of those are good players, it's not season ending is it?

Still no sign of 6th region Cats Pause rankings?

 

Snowbird, I think your list has top players on it. I would have order a little different....but who cares, right? ha!!! Reports say Anderson is playing. There is another injury in the region that hasnt been publicized yet. It involves a player on your list. I am not going to be first to report.....out of respect to kid, and team.

 

I hear ya. I've seen all of those kids play several times over the years but it's really hard to put them in order. I even had a hard time deciding who to put at #1. Penn and Duvall are both outstanding - should've been 1 & 1A, I guess.

 

Also, Anderson is definitely playing.

I heard about the other injury a few days ago, but (like you) didn't feel right about putting it out there. Sucks!

Can I get a PM as well? I haven't heard this but agree that it shouldn't be thrown out there until reported by CJ or regular media.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.