Everything posted by Catchtheball
-
6th/7th region from Cats Pause
Going with that logic, Mia Beam (Cal) has a D1 offer, Ashley Harris (SHA) has several D1 offers, Cierra Scott (SHA) has committed to D1, Destinee Marshal (SHA) has a D1 offer, Kiara Pearl (Eastern) has D1 offers, J. Johnson (Male) has D1 offers.
-
Simon Kenton
Looks like her playing for Holy Cross
-
Elizabethtown 67 Simon Kenton 65
There you go, I can never find it!!
-
Elizabethtown 67 Simon Kenton 65
Insert popcorn eating emoji here
-
Officiating Question/Problem
Referees are people too
-
Great night in Dayton last night
And no mention of who won! That's what it's all about! Kudos to those players and administrators and prayers for the girl and her family!
-
Simon Kenton 71 Conner 44
Wow, I thought they play each other tomorrow and someone mentioned it would be tough to hang with them and they are ranked 4th and 5th. I didn't realize people were so sensitive about posting, look back at just about every thread and there are equations like that,as a matter of fact I will leave! Enjoy your thread! Goodbye!
-
Simon Kenton 71 Conner 44
What about Sacred Heart?
-
Louisville Invitational Tournament
Did anybody go to the opening round of the LIT?
-
Simon Kenton 68 Ryle 41
The LIT (Louisville Invitaional Tournament) should answer a lot of questions for a lot of teams, Butler, Mercer County, Male, Simon Kenton, now where can I find that popcorn animation?
-
Mercer Girls forced to forfeit first game in National Tournament
That's horrible, I do like the "Grinch that stole Phoenix" line in the article. It would have been nice for them to make some noise out there!
-
Simon Kenton 70 Newport Central Catholic 30
couldn't find the animated emoji eating popcorn!
-
Simon Kenton 70 Newport Central Catholic 30
What I have seen from box scores in lopsided victories it looks like teams are letting players get their stats up.
-
North Bullitt 74-Fairdale 46
How are Free and Deel playing?
-
Simon Kenton 70 Ryle 40
What team Saturday?
-
What are the must see games for week 1?
How did your daughter play?
-
Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions
I thought the freshman from Ryle has several D1 offers, I would think she's pretty good.
-
What are the must see games for week 1?
Will you be there RCC9? How about a nice recap after?
-
What are the must see games for week 1?
Eastern v Mercy tonight
-
Eastern v Mercy
Big 7th region matchup, Eastern has Senior Collins and Freshman Kinnard v Senior Anderson and a slew of talented players. Any thoughts on this early season matchup? Can't wait to see Anderson back on the court!
-
Scrimmage List
Anyone going to any games at Bullitt East this weekend? Looks like good games.
-
Grace Berger Sacred Heart 2018 commits to Indiana
Butler has five that have signed, Mercer County has five committed, is it safe to say they are front runners for state? Does anyone else have that many on one team?
-
Grace Berger Sacred Heart 2018 commits to Indiana
Wow, nice! I thought it would be UK or Louisville from everything I had read. Hope to catch a game!
-
How are girls getting seen? High School, AAU, recruiting sites?
Are you questioning Norman Dale, coach of the famous Ithica Warriors? (Today is the 30th anniversary of the opening of the great movie Hoosiers)
-
Scrimmage List
OK this is like getting up on Christmas morning and there's no presents under the tree, did no one see any of the games last night?