Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 71 Conner 44

Featured Replies

SK is pretty darn good! It's tough to hang with them for an entire game if you can't match the horses.

  • Author
What about Sacred Heart?

 

This is a SK/Conner thread.

What about Sacred Heart?

 

What about them?

SK is pretty darn good! It's tough to hang with them for an entire game if you can't match the horses.

 

I think you are correct. I said it in another thread, SK is a different team than what they were earlier in the year. Meier playing with some emotion, Harney has become more comfortable and is playing very good basketball, niece still steady as ever, harmeyer hitting shots, jones playing good d but finally starting to heat up, Gilliam play very well on both ends of floor and Buckner finally coming back from injury and starting to show flashes of being back

This team still has an upside and I think belong in top 3 or 4. They can be beat but if they play well they can beat anyone

 

Really curious to hear how they look against sacred heart. I think they are a great measuring stick to see how all these pieces have grown together vs first part of year

Wow, I thought they play each other tomorrow and someone mentioned it would be tough to hang with them and they are ranked 4th and 5th. I didn't realize people were so sensitive about posting, look back at just about every thread and there are equations like that,as a matter of fact I will leave! Enjoy your thread! Goodbye!

That's just one person. They do play tomorrow and I would love to see the game but can't make the trip. I have mentioned the game several times so I'm curious what your thoughts are

Sensitive? What are you talking about?? You said what about SH? I'm asking...what about them? What did you want to say about them??

 

I'm not even a SK fan.

I think you are correct. I said it in another thread, SK is a different team than what they were earlier in the year. Meier playing with some emotion, Harney has become more comfortable and is playing very good basketball, niece still steady as ever, harmeyer hitting shots, jones playing good d but finally starting to heat up, Gilliam play very well on both ends of floor and Buckner finally coming back from injury and starting to show flashes of being back

This team still has an upside and I think belong in top 3 or 4. They can be beat but if they play well they can beat anyone

 

Really curious to hear how they look against sacred heart. I think they are a great measuring stick to see how all these pieces have grown together vs first part of year

 

I said in the threads from the Lex Cath tour that SK had more room for improvement than the teams ranked ahead of them. Still won't have a full deck against SH tomorrow though.

Per KHSAA scoreboard the final was 70-44. Per the SK's Girls Basketball Facebook page there was a scoring error on the scoreboard and the Final score was incorrect on the scoreboard.

  • Author
Per KHSAA scoreboard the final was 70-44. Per the SK's Girls Basketball Facebook page there was a scoring error on the scoreboard and the Final score was incorrect on the scoreboard.

 

71 or 70 to 44 still a nice win for the Pioneers.

How many 3's did the Cougars bomb up tonight?

Wow, I thought they play each other tomorrow and someone mentioned it would be tough to hang with them and they are ranked 4th and 5th. I didn't realize people were so sensitive about posting, look back at just about every thread and there are equations like that,as a matter of fact I will leave! Enjoy your thread! Goodbye!

 

You can give us the breakdown after the game.

I believe that Conner had shot something like 20 3's tonight there were a bunch shot but just didn't fall, I know of 4 made

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.