Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region Cats Pause

Featured Replies

Anybody have the ratings for both players and teams in the 14th for this season?

Anybody have the ratings for both players and teams in the 14th for this season?

 

Knot Central

Perry Co.

Leslie Co.

Hazard

Breathitt Co.

Letcher Central

Estill Co.

Owsley Co.

Lee Co.

Powell Co.

 

 

J. Higgins KC

M. Gibson OC

K Waugh KC

L. Profitt PC

E Griffith Leslie Co.

H Caudill Haz

H Kash Lee

A Brewer BC

O Bates BC

S Hall PC

S Hall Let Central

I knew Owsley's Macie Gibson would be highly rated. 6' junior forward/center who is strong around the basket and a good scorer and rebounder. Great free throw shooter. She played on Kentucky's top AAU team this past summer in the state and also in Nashville and Atlanta, and from all reports did really well. I actually thought she would have been number one rated in the region but I haven't seen quite a few of the teams play or their players.

I knew Owsley's Macie Gibson would be highly rated. 6' junior forward/center who is strong around the basket and a good scorer and rebounder. Great free throw shooter. She played on Kentucky's top AAU team this past summer in the state and also in Nashville and Atlanta, and from all reports did really well. I actually thought she would have been number one rated in the region but I haven't seen quite a few of the teams play or their players.

 

So when you say "She played on Kentucky's top AAU team this past summer in the state and also in Nashville and Atlanta" you mean she played for the Kentucky Premier EYBL 17u team?

So when you say "She played on Kentucky's top AAU team this past summer in the state and also in Nashville and Atlanta" you mean she played for the Kentucky Premier EYBL 17u team?

 

She told me she played on Kentucky Premier AAU team. Her mother had some pictures on Facebook with her in uniforms that had lime green lettering. Home was white with green numbers, away black with green. She played games in Lexington, Bowling Green, Nashville, and Atlanta. I talked to her about two weeks ago and she said her best game was 26 points.

She told me she played on Kentucky Premier AAU team. Her mother had some pictures on Facebook with her in uniforms that had lime green lettering. Home was white with green numbers, away black with green. She played games in Lexington, Bowling Green, Nashville, and Atlanta. I talked to her about two weeks ago and she said her best game was 26 points.

 

My understanding is that there are many Kentucky Premier teams. But only two EYBL Kentucky Premier teams that are "considered Kentuckys top team (s)". I have seen lists of the girls on these teams and the name you mentioned wasn't there. Other than these EYBL teams I think anyone can play on a Kentucky Premier team.

My understanding is that there are many Kentucky Premier teams. But only two EYBL Kentucky Premier teams that are "considered Kentuckys top team (s)". I have seen lists of the girls on these teams and the name you mentioned wasn't there. Other than these EYBL teams I think anyone can play on a Kentucky Premier team.

I know she played all summer. She started out on a different team but was moved to the Premier team shortly afterwards. I don't know how many premier teams there are during summer play but I specifically asked her if it was the top one (because someone else had also asked me about whether it was or not) and she said it was. She was at a junior class fund raiser when I talked to her.

Next time I see her I will ask her again and show her your question from your post. I'll also ask her who her teammates and coaches were.

I know she played all summer. She started out on a different team but was moved to the Premier team shortly afterwards. I don't know how many premier teams there are during summer play but I specifically asked her if it was the top one (because someone else had also asked me about whether it was or not) and she said it was. She was at a junior class fund raiser when I talked to her.

Next time I see her I will ask her again and show her your question from your post. I'll also ask her who her teammates and coaches were.

 

It hasn't been easy to find a list or roster of the two Kentucky Premier EYBL teams but I have seen some. I'm sure if you find out who her coach was that would answer the question. The EYBL coaches are Parmley and Milby.

1 Knott Central

2 Perry Central

3 Leslie County

4 Hazard

5 Breathitt County

6 Letcher Central

7 Estill County

8 Owsley County

9 Lee County

10 Powell County

 

 

 

1 Jada Higgins (Knott)

2 Macie Gibson (Owsley)

3 Kristen Waugh (Knott)

4 Lindsey Proffitt (Perry)

5 Emily Griffith (Leslie)

6 Hayley Caudill (Hazard)

7 Hannah Kash (Lee)

8 Amy Brewer (Breathitt)

9 Olivia Bates (Breathitt)

10 Sydni Hall (Perry)

10 Shelby Hall (Letcher)

It hasn't been easy to find a list or roster of the two Kentucky Premier EYBL teams but I have seen some. I'm sure if you find out who her coach was that would answer the question. The EYBL coaches are Parmley and Milby.

 

Or you could just ask me. :thumb:

 

From the past year:

 

16 Eybl

[TABLE=width: 147]

[TR]

[TD]JAELYNN PENN[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SEYGAN ROBINS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LINDSEY DUVALL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KIARA PANKINS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MYKASA ROBINSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MADDIE WALDROP[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ALLYSON NIECE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BLAIR GREEN[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ABBEY CORNELIUS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GRACE BERGER[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MOLLY LOCKHART

 

15 EYBL

 

[TABLE=width: 150]

[TR]

[TD]CIAJA HARBISON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ASHLEE HARRIS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMILIA SEXTON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MIKAYLA KINNARD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LEXY LAKE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMMA DAVIS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]FAITH LAKE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMMA KING[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JAELA JOHNSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMMY SOUDER[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CAMERON BROWNING

 

Maddie Scherr and Kennedy Igo was moved to the 15U for the second part of July. See how easy that was.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What we consider the 14U EYBL

 

[TABLE=width: 126]

[TR]

[TD]MADDIE SCHERR[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RAQUAEL REESE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KENNEDY IGO[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CASSIDY ROWE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JOELLE JOHNSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JULIETTE SMITH[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KIARA PEARL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NYAH SMITH[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LAUREN SCHWARTZ[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SARAH SUTTON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SHELBY JANE PETTY

 

13U Eybl

 

[TABLE=width: 142]

[TR]

[TD]BROOKLYN MILES[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KELSIE JAMES[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KENNEDY HARRIS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DESTINEE MARSHALL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CELIA PELFREY[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ERIN TOLLER[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KRISTEN CLEMONS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]JADE SIMPSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ALANA STRIVERSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]REGI CUNDIFF[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The 13U teams are usually a experiment. We had another 15U team this year that was just as good as the EYBL 15U team. As a matter of fact they beat some 15U EYBL teams and some 16U and 17U teams. This was that team:

 

[TABLE=width: 147]

[TR]

[TD]LEX MAYES[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]TYONNE HOWARD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KIKI SAMSEL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MACEY TURLEY[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KATHLEEN SCOTT[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MADISON DARNELL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BAILEY HARNEY[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ALEXIS BURPO[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ANNA CLEPHANE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MAKAILA WILSON[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DANIELLE FELDKAMP[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That is just a few of our teams. The 16U Epps and 16U Souder teams were also very good. Maci Gibson played on one of the other 16U teams and is a very good player. Joined us mid season. Very good player. Very under rated.

It hasn't been easy to find a list or roster of the two Kentucky Premier EYBL teams but I have seen some. I'm sure if you find out who her coach was that would answer the question. The EYBL coaches are Parmley and Milby.

 

Her Premier coach's name this past summer is Rudy Evans.

I've got a few pics with her in her uniform that I'll post later.

Got my copy of Catspause today. John Henson did the 14th region. He's always does good work but he got confused about the Owsley mascot name. The Lady Owls were called the Lady Wolves in his comments, lol.

Owsley and Wolfe Counties names are so obvious it's easy to remember. Similar to the Red Bird Cardinals or the Lyon County Lions, names that are difficult to forget.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.