Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Draw

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11-12

4-1

10-13

15-14

 

16-8

9-3

7-5

6-2

6th and the 7th in round two!

6th and the 7th in round two!

 

gotta give region 2 some love, Hoptown did beat FC by 20.

 

Speaking of, difficult draw for region 2/6. They play each other, then region 7

  • Author

11th and 12th in the first round for the third time in the last four years.

 

Mixed emotions on that.

  • Author
gotta give region 2 some love, Hoptown did beat FC by 20.

 

Speaking of, difficult draw for region 2/6. They play each other, then region 7

 

Same for 11/12. They get each other and then most likely BG waiting for them in round 2.

  • Author

I'm really not sure why they said Collins beat BG during the broadcast. That hasn't happened this season. I'm not sure where that came from. Come on, guys. Do better research. Please and thank you!

  • Author

9th Region appears to have the best draw.

  • Author

13th Region has a good draw as well. Paris and Corbin this upcoming weekend could be some foreshadowing.

Obviously just a guess, but I'd say game times will look like this:

 

Wednesday

Noon 15 vs. 14

1:30 4 vs. 1

 

6:30 11 vs. 12

8:00 10 vs. 13

 

Thursday

Noon 7 vs. 5

1:30 6 vs. 2

 

6:30 16 vs. 8

8:00 9 vs. 3

11th and 12th in the first round for the third time in the last four years.

 

Mixed emotions on that.

 

I think if it happens next year, I'm just going to call it rigged.

I think if it happens next year, I'm just going to call it rigged.

 

:lol2: If it was rigged, I'd imagine the KHSAA would want the 11th and 12th representatives to go as deep as possible to boost the gate, not eliminate one in the first round.

11th and 12th in the first round for the third time in the last four years.

 

Mixed emotions on that.

 

Crazy first two balls out of the draw too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.