Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Mason County Predictions 2/20/17 (39th District Tournament)

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Augusta
      36%
    • Mason County
      64%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The first round of the 39th District Tournament begins Monday with the Panthers and Royals at the Fieldhouse. Does Augusta have what it takes? Game time at 8:00.

I think Augusta pulls this out, stay around long enough to rattle the royals down the stretch.

I think Augusta pulls this out, stay around long enough to rattle the royals down the stretch.

 

Augusta's late season swoon makes me think it is unlikely to happen this year.

running clock after half

Mason wins by 15+. No running clock though. Augusta will hang around

I think Mason pulls away late, but the longer Augusta stays close then all the pressure will be on the Royals.

I think this one will be closer than most think. If Augusta plays their game they have a great chance to pull this upset. I think Cordle matches up good with Perkins. Shoemaker will have to play an almost flawless game while whom every gets the Dunnaway assignment will have to play some good D for 32 minutes.

 

As I say that if Mason forces the tempo they could run Augusta outta the gym. This is a toss up game for me with whom ever wins the game wins by 6 or less.

I always have faith that my Panthers show up with their "A" game and if so they will advance to yet another final. They'll have to control tempo, limit turnovers and hit free throws.

I always have faith that my Panthers show up with their "A" game and if so they will advance to yet another final. They'll have to control tempo, limit turnovers and hit free throws.

 

 

.....wouldn't be the first time they surprised the Royals on that floor. :lol2:

  • Author

Augusta keeps it close for a half. Mason runs away with it coming out of the locker room and wins by 15+

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.