Mason County 62 Montgomery County 57

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like the Indians had a couple of chances to tie the game with a few seconds left, but the late 3s didn't fall.

Congrats to Montgomery County on a nice season. Congrats also to Mason County for overcoming that dreaded home-court advantage and gutting out the win.

Mason County ran much better stuff than did Montgomery. O'Hearn picked them apart. Indians press gave Royals problems allowing them to come back.

Prewitt 24-11, I was thinking he was having a tough night. I like Handshoe's game.

Black is certainly a presence for Mason County.

What about the technical on Josh Harris for throwing up the "3 goggles"? I've seen players at all levels do that this year, and never seen someone get hit with a T. Interesting time for the first one.

Mason had what 3 T's tonight? One on Henry and Black was the right call. The one on Harris was terrible.

Montgomery missed 5 FT's on the technical attemps. And missed at least 4 others in the 2nd half that I can remember. That surely didnt help them. It seemed at times that no one (with the exception of Prewitt) was willing to shoot the ball.

Thought the Technical on Harris was bogus.