Very Sad News: The Death of LSURock

rocktopper

I was notified moments ago from the Trinity Athletic Dept. that LSU ROCK has died of a heart attack today 06/11/07. I am still in shock writing this email! As soon as I have more info I will report back. Those of you who did not know him, he had a true passion for high school sports in Kentucky and obviously Trinity. We love you and God Bless... You will be truly missed!!! Rocktopper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was notified moments ago from the Trinity Athletic Dept. that LSU ROCK has died of a heart attack today 06/11/07. I am still in shock writing this email! As soon as I have more info I will report back. Those of you who did not know him, he had a true passion for high school sports in Kentucky and obviously Trinity.We love you and God Bless... You will be truly missed!!! Rocktopper

LSURock is a friend and I am very Saddened by this news. I only knew him through Trinity and was always amazed at how passionate he was about the School and the sports program. I saw him recently at the Trinity/Ballard Baseball game and most recently at the 7 on 7 last Thurdsay. I will personally miss LSU for all of his Love and dedication to the school not to mention his wit when it came to battling all comers on this website.

All my best to his family