The Last Dance: Michael Jordan documentary

I figured we could start a thread about the upcoming ESPN documentary coming out on April 20th. I believe it's a 10 episode documentary. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Also I put this in the break room so it could hopefully get more views, it could probably go in about 4 different threads really.

Edited by sportsfan41
10 episode correction

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed an article somewhere online yesterday where Jordan had stated that he felt people would think he was a bad person after they watch this documentary. I didn't have time to read the article but thought that was an interesting take from him.

I noticed an article somewhere online yesterday where Jordan had stated that he felt people would think he was a bad person after they watch this documentary. I didn't have time to read the article but thought that was an interesting take from him.

I hear it is raw and brings to light his killer mindset and demeanor. Stuff we always heard about, but rarely got to see.

I feel like a lot of people already know the MJ wasn't exactly the nicest guy, so this didn't remotely come as a shock to me. I'm was actually glad to hear this because it is going to make for a much better documentary.

To clarify from the thread title, this is not a Michael Jordan documentary. It is about the final Bulls’ title run. Obviously Jordan will be the central character because.... well, he’s Michael Jordan. Beyond Jordan, it’ll be interesting to see the dynamics with the late Jerry Kraus.