Robin Williams Movies

I’m not sure what my favorite is, but just a couple days ago, my wife was watching Patch Adams. It was very difficult for to watch. Just an obnoxious, annoying, over done performance. Williams could be brilliant, and I like most of his dramatic roles. I’m not a fan of a lot of his comedy.

Dead Poets Society - very inspiring. Very tough for me to think about Robin Williams at the moment even though he is one of my favorite comedians. He died having Lewy Body dementia and Parkinson's which is what my brother-in-law has now.

I’m not sure what my favorite is, but just a couple days ago, my wife was watching Patch Adams. It was very difficult for to watch. Just an obnoxious, annoying, over done performance. Williams could be brilliant, and I like most of his dramatic roles. I’m not a fan of a lot of his comedy.

Man, I love Patch Adams and it was going to be my choice for this thread. I love the message of the movie. I like that it was based on a true story. His conversation with God on the Cliff and then the scene at the medical review was great.

Really enjoy What Dreams May Come too.

For me it's Good Will Hunting or Dead Poets Society. Probably depends on the day.

His work in Aladdin is probably also the best pairing of voice actor with animators that's ever been put together. That's not "the genie" on screen. It's Robin Williams in blue... and it's great.

For me it's Good Will Hunting or Dead Poets Society. Probably depends on the day.

His work in Aladdin is probably also the best pairing of voice actor with animators that's ever been put together. That's not "the genie" on screen. It's Robin Williams in blue... and it's great.

Dead Poets Society was filmed in Middletown, DE at St Andrews School, about 20 minutes or so north of where I grew up. My friend's father owned an appliance store in that town, and I sometimes worked for him delivering appliances. I ended up delivering some stuff to the place where Williams was staying during the filming of that movie. He Twasn't there, and while were lots of sightings of him all over the area, but I never did run into him.