Immanuel Quickley.

Brad Calipari.

Zan Payne.

Keion Brooks.

Kahlil Whitney.

Dontaie Allen.

Tyrese Maxey.

Nate Sestina.

EJ Montgomery (Testing NBA Draft Waters).

Nick Richards (Testing NBA Draft Waters).

Possibilities:

Kerry Blackshear JR (Transferring from Virginia Tech but to where?).

Jordan Brown (Transferring from Nevada but to where?).

Joy Houser (Transferring from Marquette but to where?).

Sam Houser (Transferring from Marquette but to where?).

Jaden McDaniels (Undecided. Freshmen coming out of high school).

Seems like Blackshear is the most talked about transfer.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown & the Housers would have to sit out a year.

I think Blackshear is going to Texas A&M.

I think Jaden McDaniels stays home to play at Washington.

I do see Cal landing another recruit & perhaps a graduate transfer. Just not sure who they would be right now.

If they can add Blackshear and then somehow get one of these shooters that is a guard that may reclassify like RJ Hampton or Johnny Juzang. Then it would be interesting to see how he works the lineup next year, is both Montgomery and Richard's also return.

Could we see a return of the platoon?

1st platoon

Pg- Hagans

Sg- Maxey

SF- Whitney

PF- Blackshear

C- Montgomery

2nd platoon

Pg- Quickley

Sg- RJ Hampton/ Johnny Juzang

Sf- Brooks

Pf- Sestina

C- Richards

Redshirt Dontaie Allen

Perfect world they also would add the Houser brothers who would sit out this season with Allen.

If they can add Blackshear and then somehow get one of these shooters that is a guard that may reclassify like RJ Hampton or Johnny Juzang.

I think Juzang will be a Cat, but I wasn't aware there was talk of him reclassifying.

As for Hampton, I was under the impression that he was either Duke or Memphis bound. Has that changed? I'd love to get him.

I think Juzang will be a Cat, but I wasn't aware there was talk of him reclassifying.

As for Hampton, I was under the impression that he was either Duke or Memphis bound. Has that changed? I'd love to get him.

I think Memphis may be in the lead for him. At least based off an article I read in the athletic. It sure seems like Dad wants Hampton at Memphis. With that said it was a Memphis writer who wrote it, so definitely had a Memphis lean to the article.

I would think Jones staying and the guard Duke just got. May at least help UK some in terms of being ahead of Duke. Since UK only has 3 guards really on their roster currently.

Juzang from what I read is considering reclassifying. Which if I had to guess Cal may really push for it, because of the lack of shooters on the team.

From what I hear/read, it sure sounds like The Blackshear family is doing all they can to get an in home visit from Coach Cal. I think UK lands either Blackshear for Brown and they get Juzang to finish out next season's class.

This seems to have already happened.