May 14, 20197 yr McDaniels’ high school coach Yattah Reed still believes a decision will come tomorrow 5/15/19(Final signing day of spring period) via a Washington site and that it will be in the form of social media.
May 15, 20197 yr Kerry Blackshear is leaning towards the NBA draft. You mean the G League, right? Yes, leaning towards not going back to a college.
May 15, 20197 yr You mean the G League, right? Which absolutely would make sense if he did that, just as much as it would if he decided to come back.
May 15, 20197 yr You mean the G League, right? Getting paid to play basketball >>> not getting paid to play basketball.
May 15, 20197 yr Getting paid very little instead of having it made in college and eating like a king.
May 15, 20197 yr Getting paid very little instead of having it made in college and eating like a king. Dudes already got a degree. Zero chance I do something for free that I could get paid to do.
May 16, 20197 yr I know I'll be glad when Mcdaniels recruitment is over this is one of the longer ones I've followed.
May 16, 20197 yr Dudes already got a degree. Zero chance I do something for free that I could get paid to do. While I agree to an extent, he could be a bit closer to another degree after basketball. Average G league guy make 35-40k over 5 months. Not chump change but it takes money to train the other 7 months. I could completely understand any decision he makes. I just don't think one is worse than the other.
May 16, 20197 yr With all of the back and forth with McDaniels, I'm curious. When does his school year end? If he's as shy and don't care for the spot light as is reported, I could see the appeal in not making the decision public until after school is over. Why listen to opinions on one side or the other if it can be avoided by waiting a couple more weeks.
May 16, 20197 yr Jadens school year ends on June 7th. I think the rest of the school gets out on the 19th. At least that's what the calendar shows on the schools website. They have 3 different graduation days. 6th 7th and 8th of June. I guess they're all different high schools. It shows his school is 4pm pt on the 8th June. Edited May 16, 20197 yr by GOREDDEVILS
May 16, 20197 yr They have like 8 schools that graduate in the Federal Way public school system in 3 days.
May 16, 20197 yr Apparently Jaden McDaniels high school coach put on his school's facebook group that McDaniels announce for UK today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.