Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting Kentucky's 2019/20 Roster

Featured Replies

Juzang decides Friday, Kentucky should be the pick.

 

Evan Daniels made his crystal ball prediction today for Jaden McDaniels to Kentucky.

 

I think Cal ends up getting both AND Kerry Blackshear. Just a hunch.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juzang decides Friday, Kentucky should be the pick.

 

Evan Daniels made his crystal ball prediction today for Jaden McDaniels to Kentucky.

 

I think Cal ends up getting both AND Kerry Blackshear. Just a hunch.

 

If all 3 were to go to UK, regardless of what Richard's and Montgomery do, UK is preseason #1 again.

Juzang decides Friday, Kentucky should be the pick.

 

Evan Daniels made his crystal ball prediction today for Jaden McDaniels to Kentucky.

 

I think Cal ends up getting both AND Kerry Blackshear. Just a hunch.

 

I hope you are right.

 

McDaniels would be a big surprise if Cal can nab him.

 

Haven't heard much about Blackshear. Always thought Texas A&M would be his destination. I'd rather have him than the rest, I think.

I hope you are right.

 

McDaniels would be a big surprise if Cal can nab him.

 

Haven't heard much about Blackshear. Always thought Texas A&M would be his destination. I'd rather have him than the rest, I think.

 

It would seem that we definitely know what UK would get out of Blackshear. I'm not sure McDaniels isn't another Montgomery just going based off of measurables.

It would seem that we definitely know what UK would get out of Blackshear. I'm not sure McDaniels isn't another Montgomery just going based off of measurables.

 

I think people are really underselling Montgomery. He had an All American in front of him in Washington, and then a solid veteran with experience in front of him in Richard's. Montgomery if he comes back will have a big year next year imo.

I think people are really underselling Montgomery. He had an All American in front of him in Washington, and then a solid veteran with experience in front of him in Richard's. Montgomery if he comes back will have a big year next year imo.

 

I don't disagree at all. Like you said it's hard to steal minutes from a guy like Washington and Cal had his bigs on a bit of a short leash this season. I just meant that Blackshear is a proven product while Montgomery is still a guy who hasn't done as much thus far.

If they can add Blackshear and then somehow get one of these shooters that is a guard that may reclassify like RJ Hampton or Johnny Juzang. Then it would be interesting to see how he works the lineup next year, is both Montgomery and Richard's also return.

 

Could we see a return of the platoon?

 

1st platoon

Pg- Hagans

Sg- Maxey

SF- Whitney

PF- Blackshear

C- Montgomery

 

2nd platoon

Pg- Quickley

Sg- RJ Hampton/ Johnny Juzang

Sf- Brooks

Pf- Sestina

C- Richards

 

Redshirt Dontaie Allen

Perfect world they also would add the Houser brothers who would sit out this season with Allen.

 

If they can land Blackshear or McDaniels. Coach Cal literally could try to utilize the platoon system he tried to use in 2015 before Alex Poythress got hurt.

Kentucky will have at least 1 scholarship left for next year not in use. You can only have 15 dressed on the bench per ncaa rules. Right now Kentucky has 10 signed on scholarship with Juzang addition. Kentucky can only add up to 2 more this season on scholarship since Kentucky already has 3 walkons. A lot depends on what Nick and EJ do.

Allen still has a good chance to red shirt I would guess.

Rumors swirling online that McDaniels has already signed and sent in his LOI to the school he’s chosen.

 

Shortly after that rumor started circulating the official twitter account for Kentucky basketball sent out an interesting tweet regarding recruiting.

 

All signs point to McDaniels being in the bag to UK at this point.

Rumors swirling online that McDaniels has already signed and sent in his LOI to the school he’s chosen.

 

Shortly after that rumor started circulating the official twitter account for Kentucky basketball sent out an interesting tweet regarding recruiting.

 

All signs point to McDaniels being in the bag to UK at this point.

 

Ya, I read that earlier as well. After he signs, we just wait to see what Blackshere, Richard's and Montgomery do.

Evan Daniels has switched his pick for McDaniels from Kentucky to Unknown.

Per Jaden Mcdaniels via Evan Daniels he hasn't signed a letter of intent yet as the rumors were circulating earlier today. Still a 2 horse Race with Kentucky and Washington.

Evan Daniels just stated on KSR that he believed if McDaniels was to sign today, he'd select Washington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.