Projecting Kentucky's 2019/20 Roster

Apparently Jaden McDaniels high school coach put on his school's facebook group that McDaniels announce for UK today.

I'd take that with a grain of salt. The latest I've heard is that UK's Commits are still recruiting Mcdaniels to #BBN . He hasn't posted anything official on his instagram or twitter either.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting paid very little instead of having it made in college and eating like a king.

You mean being in college not getting paid. Having to go to classes, go to study hall, study for exams, do homework, and also then still have practice and work on your game. Is better than getting paid to play basketball, where the only thing you are required to do is play basketball and work on your game with no worries?

While I agree to an extent, he could be a bit closer to another degree after basketball. Average G league guy make 35-40k over 5 months. Not chump change but it takes money to train the other 7 months. I could completely understand any decision he makes. I just don't think one is worse than the other.

He can come back to UK and train for free.

He can come back to UK and train for free.

No doubt. I would be interested to see a monetary value for a scholarship to one of the major basketball programs. When you factor in the dorms, food, training facilities plus the educational aspect. It would have to be a good chunk of change.

Evan Daniels has now logged a pick on the 247sports Crystal Ball for Washington. Assuming Blackshear elects to stay in the draft and McDaniels does indeed pick UW who does everyone think Kentucky will add next?

Perhaps, nobody.

I think Kentucky is looking to add at least 1 maybe 2 more. We will see though. Also that could change to more if Nick and Ej leave.

If they don't have an itch to scratch, both come back. Richardson dunks on everyone and EJ has PJ like improvement.

Adam Zagoria posted a link to his article on twitter.

Jaden McDaniels, the 6-foot-10 small forward from Federal Way (WA), will discuss his commitment plan this coming week with his head coach.

“Jaden and I will be discussing his decision when I get back this week,” said Federal Way coach Yattah Reed, who has been out of Seattle this week.

Anyone who follows recruiting should know Zagoria runs a recruiting site Zagsblog and usually has correct information.

KSR was pumping a swaggy tweet from UK a few weeks ago regarding McDaniels weren't they? Now they're gonna get left at the altar by another recruit?

Doesn't UK have the number one class this season right now? Haven't they had the 1 or 2 class every year for the last 10 years? Seems to me they have had more people say I do on the Altar than other schools.