What would you do if your wife gave you a weeklong hall pass?

Qryche11

At my age, if I could round up my crew and get a week of no kids and no wife mine would be like this.

It helps that one of my buddies has a 50 foot RVBus so on Day 1 we would load it up with adult beverages and plenty of cigars. Hit the road about 8am on our way to Robert Trent Jones Golf Courses. We would probably make a stop in Nashvegasto do a little partying at some famous Bars and pay a visit to Coyote Ugly.

Day 2 would send us on our way to our golfing destination where there would be copius amounts of Woodford Reserve consumed and numerous Rocky Patel's fired up.

This actually will become a reality in 3 weeks but limited to only 3 days. At my age there is no possible way my body could last any longer.

What would you do?

I said what I would do in another thread but I'll put it here also.

I would take the week off of work, drink Bud Light and play Call of Duty uninterrupted all week long. Except for sleep.

If I could get the right mix of my college and high school friends together then a trip to Las Vegas would definitely have to take place. I would give up a week of Bud Light and Call of Duty for that week in Vegas with my boys.

Just had about four days myself. Watched more basketball than a person should legally be permitted to watch. But if this would have happened at some time other than March Madness, I'd stay home and read, play PS3, or watch TV/movies. Wouldn't invite anyone else either.

Pretty exciting, huh?

At my age, if I could round up my crew and get a week of no kids and no wife mine would be like this.

It helps that one of my buddies has a 50 foot RVBus so on Day 1 we would load it up with adult beverages and plenty of cigars. Hit the road about 8am on our way to Robert Trent Jones Golf Courses. We would probably make a stop in Nashvegasto do a little partying at some famous Bars and pay a visit to Coyote Ugly.

Day 2 would send us on our way to our golfing destination where there would be copius amounts of Woodford Reserve consumed and numerous Rocky Patel's fired up.

This actually will become a reality in 3 weeks but limited to only 3 days. At my age there is no possible way my body could last any longer.

What would you do?

Ha, I didn't know Big Red was going on a Road Trip?

Baseball season? I'd grab some friends and head to Chicago for a Cubs game and some Chicago fun.

Football season? I'd grab some friends and head to an SEC school to tailgate and watch football. I'd go early and catch a local high school game like I did when I went to Ole Miss last year.

Basketball season? Not sure on that one.