What would you do if your wife gave you a weeklong hall pass?

Qryche11

I haven't seen the movie, but isn't the premise of the movie about having a "hall pass" where you don't honor your marriage commitment? What you would do with a "hall pass" from your marriage commitment is a much different answer than what most have answered here.

Of course that might not be the premise of the movie at all.

My wife gave me a rest of my life "hall pass" and I couldn't be happier... :lol:

I admit, I laughed out loud at that one.

I'd probably go to Montana and hunt the Bob Marshall for Elk unless it was March, which would find me all week on Lake Fork.

I haven't seen the movie, but isn't the premise of the movie about having a "hall pass" where you don't honor your marriage commitment? What you would do with a "hall pass" from your marriage commitment is a much different answer than what most have answered here.

No it is pretty much. To answer the question I would not cheat.

I said what I would do in another thread but I'll put it here also.

I would take the week off of work, drink Bud Light and play Call of Duty uninterrupted all week long. Except for sleep.

If I could get the right mix of my college and high school friends together then a trip to Las Vegas would definitely have to take place. I would give up a week of Bud Light and Call of Duty for that week in Vegas with my boys.

It wouldn't help you much. :D

You'd have to see the movie to see how that premise played out as well.:lol:

I wouldn't cheat on my wife with my hall pass. I love my wife way too much and I am so certain my wife is the right woman for me that I enjoy the fact that I no longer have to take time to truly get to know any women. :thumb:

Just give me a week of responsibility free life and the opportunity to do all the things she won't let me do anymore. Meaning....let me relive my college life for one week with no repercussions or scoldings.:thumb::D

I had a weeklong hall pass last year and went to Vegas for March Madness opening weekend. Thurs-Monday and by Saturday night, my body was begging to go home.

I used to do this every year with about 10 buddies. It probably took 5yrs off of my life..lol

• 3 weeks later...