Highlands 44 Dixie 14

Birdsfan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win birds. You deserved it. The onside kick was a stroke of genius. I also liked the two minute hurry up offense immediately afterwards. Why Spritzky or Sorrel didn't call a time out I don't know. At that point it was still a game. Instead they just let it slip away in the blink of an eye. Dixie got outplayed and out coached in the second half. The score should have been 21 to 7 or 14 in the first half.

You all have a great ball club and hopefully when we meet in the playoffs it'll be a better game.

Nice win birds. You deserved it. The onside kick was a stroke of genius. I also liked the two minute hurry up offense immediately afterwards. Why Spritzky or Sorrel didn't call a time out I don't know. At that point it was still a game. Instead they just let it slip away in the blink of an eye. Dixie got outplayed and out coached in the second half. The score should have been 21 to 7 or 14 in the first half.

You all have a great ball club and hopefully when we meet in the playoffs it'll be a better game.

Highlands has always been the King of momentum. They understand it, like it and live it.:thumb: And I'm not even a Highlands fan,I just respect their approach to the game.