Highlands 44 Dixie 14

Birdsfan

Wow, what a short memory... I guess the stink after having your noses rubbed in the "bird doo" by CCH last year has "flown away". Not a CCH fan, just don't like short memories. I love what the HHS program does, but nothing lasts forever, no matter who you are. Everybody, and I mean everybody loves to see the giant go down.

You're not a CCH fan and that guy's not an HHS fan...:irked:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a short memory... I guess the stink after having your noses rubbed in the "bird doo" by CCH last year has "flown away". Not a CCH fan, just don't like short memories. I love what the HHS program does, but nothing lasts forever, no matter who you are. Everybody, and I mean everybody loves to see the giant go down.

I don't get the impression he is a big Highlands guy...he was just asking a question. Even if us HHS fans thought that way, we wouldn't say it.

As a Dixie fan I want to give props to HHS's BGP members. They have been very gracious in victory tonight. Good luck for the rest of the season Blue Birds and we'll see you again in week two of the playoffs! Hope fully we will give you some competition then.:D

Very gutty performance by Clay Cecil. But that's what we've become accustomed to with those boys! Alex Hempfling was just a road grader tonite! He was owning whoever they rotated in there and when he and Luke Stein pulled...well let's just say that where the SMASH in smashmouth football comes from! Let's "Hang a Half a Hundred by Halftime" on the Blue Colonels and let the young 'uns play out the rest next Saturday!!

As a Dixie fan I want to give props to HHS's BGP members. They have been very gracious in victory tonight. Good luck for the rest of the season Blue Birds and we'll see you again in week two! Hope fully we will give you some competition then.:D

Did you expect otherwise...:sssh:

The facilities over there are AWESOME! While it looked tough to watch from the visitors side, the home side is a great spot to watch a football game from. Maybe that was by design. The rest of the campus is really nice too...

...and was that Michael Buten doing his best "Cris Collinsworth" imitation on a beauty of a bomb. All legs and elbows for 70 + yards!and a score! I couldn't help but think how proud Michael's grandpa would have been of his efforts and play this year. Keep up the stellar work!

Did you expect otherwise...:sssh:

The facilities over there are AWESOME! While it looked tough to watch from the visitors side, the home side is a great spot to watch a football game from. Maybe that was by design. The rest of the campus is really nice too...

Not really. I only wish that when the loud mouths get in these threads that there was an easy way to identify the ones who are here just to stir up trouble.

I wanted to hook up with some of my fellow BGP'ers tonight but got a late start. I did see the bird bus though. Very nice.

Wait til you see the short porch in the spring.

I went over to the ball field earlier this week, I can't believe how gorgeous it turned out.:thumb: Somebody got that one right. I'm still wondering just who it is that uses the half field though. I've never seen anyone on it yet.

None the less, the post was about finding competition in NKY. Fan, or no fan was not the subject of my post, and most importantly it was not a decoy or intended to strike a nerve. Why you feel you must post on his (einstein) behalf puzzles me... I assume he can still type. My post stands as printed, just an opinion, like it or leave it.

Posting on his behalf? I was posting on HHS fans behalf. You said that the HHS fans must have a short memory. I was assuring you that we don't.

If CovCath could only field 10 freshman chess club members and a cheerleader from across the street, the Birds would take them very seriously!