Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab Five on ESPN

Featured Replies

Anyone watching tonight? I'm beyond pumped for it.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish Webber would have agreed to participate. Get over it Chris.

11:00 on ESPN2.

I'm watching.

I just wish Webber would have agreed to participate. Get over it Chris.

 

He was right to not participate. Too much to get over.

 

Excellent documentary.

He was right to not participate. Too much to get over.

 

Excellent documentary.

 

I have not watched it. But just did some research on Wikipedia, regarding Chris Webber and the "University of Michigan Basketball Scandal". It says that

"The NCAA also ordered Michigan to disassociate itself from Webber until 2012. "

Fantastic documentary. One of the, if not the best of the ones they've done. My favorites have been this one, The U, and Pony Excess.

Fantastic documentary. One of the, if not the best of the ones they've done. My favorites have been this one, The U, and Pony Excess.

 

I agree. I liked the Reggie Miller one as much also.

I don't know what it is about Jimmy King. Maybe it's the eyes. I felt like he could see into my soul whenever he looked into the camera.

I liked it a lot. Enjoyed the process that led the five to all sign with Michigan, beginning with Howard's story very much.

 

Learned a few things about Howard and Rose I didn't know.

 

Was very impressed with how honest, and actually frank, all the Fab guys were in talking about their time at Michigan. From talking about OSU, Duke, Lattener, Grant Hill, Michigan alums, etc. Each was very forthcoming and articulate in telling us exactly how they felt. That made the show for me.

Strong quote from Rose at the end......"We were bigger than the scoreboard. Tell me who won the Championship 3 years ago, 5 years ago, tell me who was the starting 5 on the UNC team that beat us in the Championship"........He's right, no one remembers that but anyone who is a fan of college basketball can name the Fab 5 off the top of their head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.