Camera angle used in the Ky. / Miss. State game

EZ Living

They just emailed me back:

Thank you for your e-mail.

The use of varying camera angles is part of a larger weeklong initiative to give fans different perspectives of coverage via new and innovative production techniques and enhancements. While some fans are enjoying the different perspectives, we realize that some are not. We will be sure to provide all of the feedback we receive to our Producers for their review.

Sincerely,

Eric

ESPN Viewer Response

That was cool you got a response. The night before was the double box camera showing Frank Martin and Bill Self. Throw something out there until it sticks I guess.

They just emailed me back:

Thank you for your e-mail.

The use of varying camera angles is part of a larger weeklong initiative to give fans different perspectives of coverage via new and innovative production techniques and enhancements. While some fans are enjoying the different perspectives, we realize that some are not. We will be sure to provide all of the feedback we receive to our Producers for their review.

Sincerely,

Eric

ESPN Viewer Response

I got the same response myself.

Horrible coverage. If there were one or two shots (like coverage from the blimp at a football game that is viewed for a few seconds a couple of times per game) it would be no big deal. But, to use that shot in the regular rotation of cameras - -Horrible.

I hated it with a passion. When Vargas missed that dunk I stood up cheering because I thought he had flushed it. Then I was even madder because I had hopes he had finished his first dunk of the year. Lol. It really was terrible. The midcourt cam is a great thing. No need to change it.