Michigan 28 Notre Dame 24

dolamite

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have some of it somewhere. Most of mine is just scratch stuff though jotted down on paper being the head coach got all of the stuff that was copied into binders and dvds. He is coaching down state somewhere now but If I can get up with him I'm sure he'd copy and send me a bunch of stuff.

A lot of the notes I got were obviously with the zone running/blocking schemes. The thing that always sticks out in my mind is what Bird kept saying was Rich's philosophy on running the ball, and it was three things. Grass, Angles, and Numbers. Said for every play you needed to have room to run to (wide side of field), angles to block, and numbers on your side.

I'll try to find some of my stuff for you.

Alright man thanks. Even the stuff you scratched down would be awesome. :thumb:

Well upon replay it shouldn't have been that close of a game. A ND player dropped the ball before crossing the goal line which would have nullified a ND touchdown.

Just watched the play. I assume it was the pass to #7. While they didn't show the replay even if they did review it and decide he fumbled before entering the endzone it was still going to be ND ball due to the official blowing the play dead by signaling the TD.

ND's ball on the one or so.

Edited by Clyde

Hard to imagine what he would have done if ND didn't play GREAT D today... :lol:

:laugh: :thumb: Senator Kelly spinning his web of lies once again man.

He had to have time to get his guys in. Robinson is a stud to bad he isn't a little bit taller.

:sssh: Some people thought Rich Rod forgot how to coach on his way to Michigan from WVU. I say Michigan wins atleast 8 games this year if they stay healthy.